Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

RUN AND GUN, OR CAMPER?

XGC Diversion

Forum Veteran
Jun 29, 2013
CNY
In my opinion it depends on the map. I always have my classes mixed up cause I like to snipe but I never stay in one place, I'll go back to the same spot after I fire in a different area. Or I'll run around but stay near the walls or cover, if I'm not sniping.

XGC REDZ

XG CONTRIBUTER
Apr 10, 2012
Southern Maryland
I alternate between run n gun and camping. it depends on the enemy team really..if they're tougher ill camp them..if its a bunch of noobs i just run through their spawn and murder them XD

mightymouse6977

Forum Member
Jun 3, 2013
San Angelo, TX
i mostly run and gun but sometimes i camp it can **** off the other team but what mostly **** them off is camp kill one or couple and then move to another spot and camp if you kill one and move and camp they think you are going to be in that same spot and they will start shooting that spot so when you move they will come by and not expect you to move. it will **** them off.

N0N53NSE

Forum Member
Jan 31, 2013
Philadelphia
I wouldn't say I'm a pure run n gunner but I play aggressively. If I'm playing with a bunch of people who like to run n gun then I can drop back and play more of a mid to long range role at a slower pace but I'm still moving quite a bit.

Very rarely do I just sit in one spot unless I'm doing something objective based. Even with a sniper I'm usually on the move.

XGC Spirithawk

Forum Veteran
Jul 3, 2013
Ontario, Canada
I have tried the sit and camp........ya it does get vary boring (quickly). I enjoy run and gun better make the match more interesting...
well i guess until you run into a bunch of campers :(

if you stop and camp, and the first thing that runs through your mind while you are sitting there "is there someone behind me ?". maybe you should run.
but hey that's just what i do. :eek:

BeautifulOutlaw

Forum Junkie
Jun 17, 2013
Conway,SC
I have to say personally, I rather run and gun.
I've had people after people tell me to camp, and I just cant manage to do it. Camping is boring.. and is what you do when you need kill streaks. That's not for me :]