Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

RUN AND GUN, OR CAMPER?

Remi S.

Forum Star
Jul 16, 2013
Both. But when I camp, I don't stay in one spot the entire time. I'll run and gun, stop for maybe 30-60 seconds, drop a few bodies, run and gun, and so on. Although on occasion, I will camp in one or two spots the entire time solely to **** people off.

XGC SoulEater

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jul 16, 2013
Seattle, WA
Great strategy. I follow the same concept. Also, it's always a good rule to stay close to walls and know the popular camping spots. Switch it up. The point of the game is to play. Also, be respectful. If you come up to a player and s/he is standing there obviously unresponsive, just move on. Their controller might be disconnected. Give em a chance.

Wag Of Beed

Forum Junkie
Dec 24, 2012
Atlanta, Georgia
Run and Gun. Not trying to offend any campers, but camping draws the excitement out of multiplayer when you constantly get killed from a person squatting in a corner just to keep the killstreak alive.

xlxeraserxlx

Forum Member
Jun 8, 2013
RI
I prefer both, but it depends on the map and how the other team is stacked. When I used to play CoD, I could sit in a corner all game and not move except for ammo, and it wouldnt bother me. Now i play BF3, and if the map is small enough i would use an assault rifle, but if the other team is stacked and I know my team cant destroy the objective, i would grab my sniper and just chill in the back. Otherwise, on large maps and when we r attacking the objective, i would use my M98B with t-ugs so no one comes up behind.

XGC Joven

Forum Junkie
Jul 20, 2013
Waterloo, NY
I do a little bit of both.. it really depends on the map. Some maps are great to play the outside and just pick people off and then go in for the kill where with others if you sit back and let them come to you it yields the same results. The more adaptive of a player you are though the better you get for sure.

AchievedGerm181

Forum Junkie
May 13, 2013
South Carolina
Depends on what I'm trying to accomplish. I never stay the same place the hole game. I will stop take some kills to get the streak going and continue on. I like to keep moving most the time. You slow down some one comes up from behind, to fast you find the camper. What you gonna do?