Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

RUN AND GUN, OR CAMPER?

XGC MrGrimm

Forum Member
Apr 3, 2013
Orrville, OH
It all depends on the map. If its drone or turbine you obviously want to hang back and camp it up a little bit, pick off the players that are on the run While hunting the other campers. On medium to short maps i tend to run and gun more often due to the irritating spawn swaps every 5 kills. So the map is a huge factor in my opinion.

sigpic73280_8.gif

XGC Armor0fG0D

Forum Veteran
May 17, 2012
Birmingham, AL
I'm a hybrid personally... depends on the map, game type, and whether I'm playing with a squad or just randoms. Always try to strategize with my team and cover each others blindspots. Play a lot of team deathmatch, so I try to hold one half of the map, but don't really camp... I just make laps within a certain area

Khausin

XG CONTRIBUTER
Apr 22, 2013
Michigan
I'm a hybrid personally... depends on the map, game type, and whether I'm playing with a squad or just randoms. Always try to strategize with my team and cover each others blindspots. Play a lot of team deathmatch, so I try to hold one half of the map, but don't really camp... I just make laps within a certain area

I couldn't agree more, i'm the same way. I play based on how the situations play out..

Waffl3s89

Forum Nerd
Apr 8, 2013
Nashville Tn
I guess you can say I do a little bit of both. im more of a run and gun type person though. I may run up to a notorious camping spot on the map and kinda sit there for a couple of secs to see if anybody comes through my sector but I don't like to stay in a certain spot too long. although I love playing with campers that way I know exactly where they are so I can strategize on how to kill them preferably with a knife in the back but a sticky grenade is always just as effective and humiliating for them too haha

Crisp Planet

Carpel Tunnel
Apr 21, 2013
Oklahoma
I think the map makes the difference. I don't like camping but I also don't like running when taking it slow and watching corners will work just fine.