Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

RUN AND GUN, OR CAMPER?

Foxywidower

Forum Addict
Apr 22, 2013
Oregon Coast
For me it totally depends on the map. Some maps were made for sniping, some for close combat.. and as much FUN as it would be to run around crazily with a long barreled sniper and pretend to shoot people 3 inches away when they pop around corners...sniping is meant to be stealthy and to go unnoticed by others...hence the "camping." I however think there is a difference between camping and sniping. Camping with a sniper rifle and camping with a peacekeeper....two different things...in my opinion.

KoG Turok

Carpel Tunnel
Oct 6, 2010
Mobile, Alabama
yeap i agree with your camping opinion an im happy that ghost has made sniping more realistic i my self like holding a position an running routes from point A to B then holding down positions its more strategy

frostsniper69

Forum Star
Dec 15, 2012
I all ways run and gun but get I start getting to h higher scorestreaks I start to play a little more cramperish I guess some would call it and I fell the map does have an impact on how I play

KoG StringEmUp

Forum Member
Oct 14, 2013
United States, Ohio
I play for the time. If that means sitting in spawn and making sure no one comes up behind my guys, or skirting around the enemy defenses to take out a few troublesome targets I'm with my team every step of the way making sure that I do whatever I can do to contribute get's done

Lildigg22

Forum Tourist
Nov 7, 2013
West Virginia
Used to be i was run and gun. Since playing ghost i dont do it as much. Sometimes ill camp a spot unless i die. Most the time im crouched moving around looking for my next target. So i do have to say. Maps do make a difference on my choice