Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

RUN AND GUN, OR CAMPER?

o WelshPikey o

Forum Star
Nov 24, 2013
Wales, UK
The way I see it in the case of Call of Duty Ghosts for the Xbox One. If I am going to pay alot of money for a game and I choose to camp then so be it and that goes for anyone else in the same boat. If you pay for a game then you should not have to run the gauntlet of abuse online for playing a game the way you want to that you bought.

Howling Sadist

Forum Nerd
Nov 11, 2013
It depends but I mainly run and gun, if I do camp it depends on the map and I kill one person and its own to the next spot...but NEVER do i sit there for like the entire game.

IXssl

XG CONTRIBUTER
Nov 15, 2012
Yorktown, VA
Gotta run and gun, but for ghosts as much as people camp if you run and gun smart you can dominate on any map because that's definitely one thing I've noticed in ghosts is that you can catch people off guard if you run the map smart enough.

thedeen85

Forum Noob
Jan 2, 2014
I run n gun I can camp if others are but I seem to be pretty good at getting behind the campers and wrecking there system now I do die slot but I usually been around even lately

XGC TitusEpic

XG CONTRIBUTER
Feb 1, 2014
Toms River, New Jersey, United States
Depends which game, which map and which gun I am using.

Sniping well I'm not going to run around I'm going to hide a bit more.
AR I'm going to be moving more and still staying out of the middle of the maps.

It all depends what you are playing and how you are comfortable play style wise.

SYN Astraea

Forum Junkie
Aug 13, 2013
Ohio
small maps: rush. medium maps: camping corners/ running around to swap spawns. large map: camp. How i play certain maps though is based on the enemy team if they are in the same lobby with me for x amount of games.