Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

WHAT WERE THE ORIGINAL FOUNDING XG CLANS?

XGC MAXIMUS

Forum Veteran
Jan 24, 2007
Elkton, Md
YO MAXIMUS...KSI shizniz IS the GEN. of XGC OLD SHCOOL that KSI tag is his old tag...he has an XGC tag that is in XGC OLD SCHOOL. Any questions about him or OLD SCHOOL you can direct to me.....XGC HUNGRY XL...or XGC xHUNGRYx XL.

Thanks Hungry, I was just wondering. It seems like that clan is pretty inactive though....

XGC AXEL

Forum Nub
Jun 22, 2007
Kansas City
Well, I haven't read every post so I'm sorry if I repeat anything....From what I know, the first 10 clans each had the initials XK(Xiled Kings) after them. Then the next 10 after that were the ND(New Dynasty) clans. That's really all I know...thanks to a history lesson from Allstar a while back

XGC Kramer

Forum Junkie
Mar 5, 2007
Sacramento, CA
NOOOOOOOOO~ i totally thought i could get teh whole story if i kept going through the pages >_<; i'm uberly into this myself: you guys should devote a section of the site to this! Or as you update teh story, link us (from this thread) to an announcement or sumthing that everyone can look at, and like-wise link it here for peepz to chat about and discuss.

I'm sure tonz of peepz would be into this too.

iRSoNicee

Forum Veteran
May 18, 2006
Florida
1. XGC XILED KINGS
2. XGC EASY COMPANY
3. XGC SECTION 8
4. XGC OLD SCHOOL
5. XGCONLINEoCOM
6. XGC Kings
7. XGC Unreal XK
8. XGC New Dynasty
9. XGC Xtreme XK
10. XGC Malitia

iRSoNicee

Forum Veteran
May 18, 2006
Florida
first off unbroken you only had to guess 2 really cause 007 gave you New dynasty and unreal...lol, if you go above my post hobbit said xtreme and i know of kings and someone said malitia back a few so you should have read this whole fourm and you might have gotten it also, i might not even be correct we will find out thou wont we.goodness i hope im correct

XGC Cluv

Forum Junkie
Feb 23, 2007
Texas
Now that i know the first ten i want the story to continue. Mr 007. Please continue the story and then i will get eager and want to know 11-15.