Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

WHAT WERE THE ORIGINAL FOUNDING XG CLANS?

XGC x0 0 7x XI

Council Leader
XG CONTRIBUTER
SYN XILED KINGS
XGC XILED KINGS
Jan 1, 2006
A, A
www.xiledgaming.com
XGC Section 8, XGC XILED KINGS, XGC UNREAL XK, XGC NEW DYNASTY, XGC M3ltdown XK, XGC Rampage XK, XGC Unknown (Just because yall started off with not that many members and XGC Xplicit XK. And i am thinking one of the dot coms maybe there was an old website before xiledgaming.com. am in the ball park at all?

Who told you we did not start off with that many members? How many do you think we started off with? I'll continue the story once we have a few more peple putting in their ideas.

XGC Cluv

Forum Junkie
Feb 23, 2007
Texas
DANG we suck at life Hungry 007 i wonder how hard yall are laughing at us. I like these history listens though. Please continue with the story we should get all of the council members to jump in on this thread i like this alot. But i retract my XGC Unknown statement. But to answer 007 question i dont remeber who told me but i thought like ten people started off ksi because you didnt like the way it was run. But please continue...

XGC Spastic

Forum Nerd
Mar 23, 2007
West Virginia
Well i have been following this thread for a while now and i have decided to post my opinion. Here are the first five clans in order. 1.XGC Section 8 2.XGC Xiled Kings 3.XGC New Dynasty 4. XGC 82 Airborne 5.XGC Basic. As for how many member you started off with, i say 35 to 50.

Last edited:

XGC Cluv

Forum Junkie
Feb 23, 2007
Texas
007 i bet your laughing so hard at us. May you please tell us this old ancient hymn of XG History?

Next Question what was the first SYN Clan and when did it come in?

S

SYN Corona

First Syn clan? First ever, or first since when? lol, thatll be interesting. I can guarantee one of the, if not The first clan was XGC Xiled Kings or something along that line, and Im sure XGC Psychotic was one of the firsts because thats where I started off.

XGC MAXIMUS

Forum Veteran
Jan 24, 2007
Elkton, Md
Oooo yay, we get to hear a whole nother story after this one....How bout XiledGamingCo, Xiledgaming.com, or Xiled Gaming, and Xlled Gaming! Lol, I have no idea I'm just saying whatever comes to mind....