Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

WHAT WERE THE ORIGINAL FOUNDING XG CLANS?

XGC Cluv

Forum Junkie
Feb 23, 2007
Texas
I have alot of cool xgc names but i am not going to say them. Because they are so wicked sweet that they would get stolen by other people! But when we split i am going to propose a couple names to double 00 and see what he thinks. Hes the one that will be picking the name of me and bojangles clan when we split. I am just going to give him options if he wants to hear them.

XGC ICON XD

INACTIVE LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
Dec 11, 2006
CT
The founding of XGC, KoG and SYN. The ambassador's program. How many clans in the beginning? How many members? I thought I had a simple question. It's a great story! Tell US the history.

For all of us that have been following this thread, almost 800 views at the time of this post, we should all pass this history on. Not only to the friends that we keep, but to the members that will join in the future. This is part of the foundation that has brought all of us here, today and tomorrow.

I would like to see the founding "clans" be passed on to all games in the future. I would like to see that the foundation is always present. We should carry these names throughout the future of XG. I think we should show our respect to our leaders and their vision of a better gaming community.

We all want to hear how the story continues.

XGC Pentagram

Forum Veteran
Dec 10, 2006
Wisconsin
well... I read the whole thing, and the weekend has come and gone.

Im a history buff, so I would like to know as well

Where did Good Game surface? That was my first clan and I have always wondered how many came before it.

SYN Southpaw

Forum Veteran
Dec 10, 2006
Deep in the Adirondacks
Before he finishes this I'd like to guess that Snipersquad was one of the first. I remember seeing it way back in the February right after XG started. I'm gonna guess Gods of War too, just because I joined it about 2 months after XG started and I know there was at least 1 General before Allstar.