Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

WHAT WERE THE ORIGINAL FOUNDING XG CLANS?

XGC x0 0 7x XI

Council Leader
XG CONTRIBUTER
SYN XILED KINGS
XGC XILED KINGS
Jan 1, 2006
A, A
www.xiledgaming.com
A few of us "founding members" were in a clan in Unreal 2, well before Halo 2. I at the time joined KSI. We were only 8 members then. Eventually a few more of my personal friends joined too. When Halo 2 was released we started a clan on there known as KSI SECTION 8. As that clan grew so did I in KSI. Eventually I and a few others wanted to go and make our own clan in KSI. After much battling and a few people being removed from KSI at the time, we were able to make the 1 clan that brings us to where we are now. XILED KINGS! As that clan grew and split more and more clans were made out of it and to pay respect to what started it all they put XK at the end of their clan name. ex KSI UNREAL XK. At the time we were in KSI and XK was known for its rules and age requirement so I made another section is KSI called NEW DYNASTY. NEW DYNASTY had no age requirement. (I hope you are getting my hints.) Once we were ready to move on and leave KSI, the name for our new community was very simple. XGC and keeping with our XK roots KoG was an easy name to choose as well.

So.......

We made up our minds to leave and created XGC. Originally XGC stood for Xiled Gaming Company. That was the combining of Xiled Kings division in KSI and Easy Company. The first clan made was obviously XGC XILED KINGS. Followed by XGC EASY COMPANY. The XK division along with the ND division totaled around 5 thousand members. We also left with another 1 thousand members between Easy Company and Xero Degrees which was a division as well. So at this point we were dealing with several thousand people to organize and get back into their clans. We soon within the first 2 months realized that our original rule of 18 and up gamers in XK was now gone. We quickly all met and came up with KoG. It was a very easy name to choose due to the KINGS not being used from the original XILED KINGS. This is when XILED GAMING was born. For those of you in the beginning who remember our domain was www.XGCONLINE.com. This was really just the beginning of our community. XG was born. Going from only a clan called XGC to now being a community made up of 2 clans!

More to come.....

Here is a start to some of the originals.

1. XGC XILED KINGS
2. XGC EASY COMPANY
3. XGC SECTION 8
4. XGC OLD SCHOOL
5. XGCONLINEoCOM

RGC FireLord DC

Forum Rookie
Dec 11, 2006
OMG a thousand members all left with you... that is one starting point... DANG!!! OMG lol. GREAT JOB!!!! WOW. I Can't tell you how amazing that is.

XGC Cluv

Forum Junkie
Feb 23, 2007
Texas
XGC Soliderz, Malitia, XGC Meltdown XK, Unreal, XGC Thantos XK and XGC Kings i gave 6 guesses for 6-10. Lord 007 r these rite?

XGC MAXIMUS

Forum Veteran
Jan 24, 2007
Elkton, Md
Cluvdowns you cheater, lol....I want to hear the rest of the story anyway if your right...

Btw 007 a couple of the guys in my clan ran into a guy by the name of KSI Shizniz X7K in matchmaking, he was not in a KSI Clan but claimed he is the General of XGC Old School. I was just wondering if this was true, cuz there is no squad list in their forums. And was he possibly one of the guys that transfered over to XGC when you left KSI, since he has an old KSI tag. Thanks.....

SYN HUNGRY XD

XG Administrator
XG CONTRIBUTER
Nov 20, 2006
TAMPA BAY
YO MAXIMUS...KSI shizniz IS the GEN. of XGC OLD SHCOOL that KSI tag is his old tag...he has an XGC tag that is in XGC OLD SCHOOL. Any questions about him or OLD SCHOOL you can direct to me.....XGC HUNGRY XL...or XGC xHUNGRYx XL.