Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

HARDCORE OR CORE

ZODIAC 092

Forum Veteran
May 10, 2013
Lincoln, NE
Depends on my mood. For Black Ops it will be Barebones. For MW3 it's both, I don't have anything against either for I have dedicated classes for both modes. Can't go wrong with a CM901 with Red Dot Sight with a Target Dot and Kick for Core and an ACR 6.8 with the same sight and Kick for Hardcore.

XGC Fittapaldi

Forum Veteran
Jul 22, 2013
Hawaii
I'm a guy that lives by go big or go home... Hardcore all the way. Fellow gamers may argue this subject all day but in the end, there is a reason why the majority play Core, they don't have what it takes to play Hardcore!

Pappy Jr OG

Forum Nub
Oct 20, 2013
Columbia, SC
Core = mostly skill. Hardcore = Mostly camping. Just a general overview of the types. Both are fun but getting killed by a guy camping in the back of the map, spamming with SVU, with shock charges, and betties, and scavenger is not fun in hardcore.

XGC BadGirl

Forum Star
Jan 4, 2012
Canada
I used to play only hardcore just slowly went around the map with my fal, but now play alot of core still use my fal the most its fun to see how fast i can fire it and kill people.

Valkarie42

Forum Member
Nov 9, 2013
Oregon
Hey everyone. I am a newly registered member. Just want to say that I am looking forward to playing with you all. I have to say I enjoy Hard Core more than Core. It pleases me to not have to shoot the enemy multiple times to get a kill. One shot, one kill! HURA!

IXssl

XG CONTRIBUTER
Nov 15, 2012
Yorktown, VA
Yea I agree with you foxy, I prefer hardcore as well but I think they are trying to move everyone to core for clan wars but I definitely prefer hc, I just don't like the camping ghosts is promoting in both core and hardcore. But I guess it's to be expected from a cod game.