Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

HARDCORE OR CORE

SYN Rebellion

Forum Veteran
Jan 17, 2013
The Bay Area
I almost exclusivley play hardcore, but the other day I was forced to play core, and actually did surprisingly well, but then I got too annoyed and went back to hardcore.

XGC Fittapaldi

Forum Veteran
Jul 22, 2013
Hawaii
Both have pro and cons just like anything else. The biggest issue for core that everyone can agree on is that it takes like a full mag to kill someone, so every bullet counts! Some say there are more campers in hardcore but there are camper is every game that you can play! I personally believe the most skilled players play hardcore. Your shots need to be accurate and reaction time must be quick, like.... ludicrous speeds!! I could go on but ill leave it at that..... for now!!

CaPtSPAULDING29

Forum Veteran
Sep 2, 2013
Joliet, IL
I choose hardcore over core anyday. Yes theres more camping but, realistically speaking it doesn't take a whole clip to put someone down. My opinion. Theres more strategy involved because you know you cant survive a hail of bullets. In real life events you check every corner you turn and most of all. COMMUNICATION with your group. Problem with that is not everyone has a mic during game play :(