Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

HARDCORE OR CORE

XGC Francis

Forum Nerd
Nov 1, 2013
minnesota
hc is to campy. i play it but i dont like it. core is a bit better just because of the game types they need to update and put more game types on there. i hope that when they come out with the new maps they dont make them to fit the camping style as well

IXssl

XG CONTRIBUTER
Nov 15, 2012
Yorktown, VA
hc is to campy. i play it but i dont like it. core is a bit better just because of the game types they need to update and put more game types on there. i hope that when they come out with the new maps they dont make them to fit the camping style as well

Unfortunately it's call of duty so most likely they will, it's just how they are. But i will leave some room for optimism they could make smaller maps to be able to run around allot more.

GunRunner6842

Forum Nerd
Jan 8, 2014
I like Hardcore because when I play core, I die in one or two hits, while they take a magazine full....may as well be playing HC to get full advantage. Ha! I do wish they would introduce some new HC stuff, glad to see Dom finally made it...Id like to see blitz and more tho.

Plus, I think HC makes you tactful.... It has to, or you wont last long.

XGC Dobby

XG CONTRIBUTER
Dec 10, 2013
Columbia, Missouri, United States
Hardcore for sure! So many times someone sneaks in a regular core match and I shoot and turn thinking I have earned a kill and turns out that he is still alive and I get unloaded on from behind "no thats what she said jokes". I will stick with Hardcore any day!

ZODIAC 092

Forum Veteran
May 10, 2013
Lincoln, NE
I am efficient at both. I like being able to do both Core and Hardcore modes simply because it keeps my skills up and sometimes it's more fun to do Core. I do Hardcore mostly however.