Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

HARDCORE OR CORE

xv ARIES vx

Forum Nerd
Jan 28, 2013
I think they need to add more game variable to Hardcore... that would make the world of difference.. Also bring back 2v2 3v3 as well like in MOD3

XGC Tula

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jun 15, 2013
DeLand, Florida
I love hardcore. Especially domination!!!! I'm a very objective player and I like the challenge that hardcore gives me rather than core. It keeps me on my toes and more into the game.

TheBleeding88

Forum Star
Jun 7, 2013
Indiana PA
Honestly i can play both but they need to make a happy medium between the too I would love core but sometimes u get too many hit markers so idk I think an in between mode would be amazing o also u die a little too fast in hardcore also.

joker420side

Forum Nerd
May 24, 2013
norfolk, va
HARDCORE

hardcore

hardcore!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!