Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

XG HALO 3 ALLSTAR VOTE!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xx Mr Bill xX

Forum Junkie
Dec 10, 2006
Cleveland, OH
www.coldfusionlc.com
This thread is getting a little ridiculous. Bubblegum probably just posted that as a joke or to annoy people and if he really doesn't know than that is his vote no matter how wrong the statement he posted after it was. I mean, I think there are like 10 people in my clan alone with 50s lol.

Anywho, the fighting here is starting to get ridiculous.

If you want to moderate this thread I suggest finding the moderator of this forum (Cav) and suggesting what you want.

Also, just something for everyone to think about. The people who aren't as skilled at H3 or are new to the community and don't know people, or just don't care about this are probably just going to post for someone who they heard once was good at Halo or just the person they believe is the best. The people who are good at H3 are going to probably vote for their friends anyways and be biased towards themselves or others they constantly play with. This is in no way an official way of designating who is best so it really shouldn't matter if one random person doesn't vote the way you think they should or says something you don't agree with having to do with the vote.

Last edited:

Lifetime Crisis

XG CONTRIBUTER
Dec 7, 2007
Minnesota
Mr. Bill: true that
Jangles: lulz
The Paradox: thx for the vote. I do have confidence in myself (so an ego) but I do know very well that if I attempted to play the real XG All-Stars all I would get is an A for effort. Otherwise I would receive everything up the butt. :)

All I know is D3ADEYE is beast. He no-scoped a grenade out of my hand one time in a custom FFA. But I also went along with what other people said. So MR BILL FTW!!! !!

Xx Mr Bill xX

Forum Junkie
Dec 10, 2006
Cleveland, OH
www.coldfusionlc.com
Mr. Bill: true that
Jangles: lulz
The Paradox: thx for the vote. I do have confidence in myself (so an ego) but I do know very well that if I attempted to play the real XG All-Stars all I would get is an A for effort. Otherwise I would receive everything up the butt. :)

All I know is D3ADEYE is beast. He no-scoped a grenade out of my hand one time in a custom FFA. But I also went along with what other people said. So MR BILL FTW!!! !!

BTW, for the general good of everyone who has posted in here, it would probably just be a good idea to drop all your grudges and ignore what was said or apologize, whatever you want, but just as a warning, it won't be long if this stuff continues before someone gets offended and someone gets banned for saying something in thread that in reality has no meaning. Just something else to think about before you post something else.

P.S. Tell your friends to come here and vote everyone, its been the same people so far lol

Nv Corona vF

Forum Star
Dec 10, 2008
Allstars? Wheres my name at!? lol. I havent played with alot of you, but Mr Bill, Cav, allstar even actually, theres a quite a few that can make this list ;)

XGC Caviezel XI

Council Leader
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
Jan 2, 2006
WI
I leave for a day and come back to this. I like it. Here is what I am going to do. I will be trying to get in contact with everyone who has been nominated for the XG Halo 3 allstar challenge. I will also be playing some MLG with these people if they would like to accept their nomination. With that being said I am going to post games in my file share with the games played. This way all of you can see how they play and get a better feel for their style. I hope this will help you in deciding your votes for those of you who havent voted. Thank you all for supporting and voting in the XG halo 3 Allstar Challenge.

Romance

Forum Junkie
Jan 31, 2007
www.myspace.com
well that's true

thank you for casting such an informed vote. I can tell you are without a doubt the single most intelligent person to ever visit these forums and I will never question a post you make.

I cried a bit when I read this. I was planning on replying to it but I couldn't top this.

KoG DruMmiN

Forum Noob
Jun 6, 2007
MN
XGC Caviezel XI
KoG Perfect XS
KoG Paranoid
KoG Cheddar XL

Those are the only ones I know really so, I'm not going to vote for anyone else until I find out how they play...

CG Scooter

Banned
Sep 1, 2007
maryland
This thread is getting a little ridiculous. Bubblegum probably just posted that as a joke or to annoy people and if he really doesn't know than that is his vote no matter how wrong the statement he posted after it was. I mean, I think there are like 10 people in my clan alone with 50s lol.

Anywho, the fighting here is starting to get ridiculous.

If you want to moderate this thread I suggest finding the moderator of this forum (Cav) and suggesting what you want.

Also, just something for everyone to think about. The people who aren't as skilled at H3 or are new to the community and don't know people, or just don't care about this are probably just going to post for someone who they heard once was good at Halo or just the person they believe is the best. The people who are good at H3 are going to probably vote for their friends anyways and be biased towards themselves or others they constantly play with. This is in no way an official way of designating who is best so it really shouldn't matter if one random person doesn't vote the way you think they should or says something you don't agree with having to do with the vote.

very true mr bill actually i've chosen to not vote at all.

everyone knows the regulars in xg who are good so why vote for em and all the new people who may even be better aren't as popular so they wont get enough votes to do anything either. it seems the select few who care about this vote are in need of some serious attention its pathetic how much people are getting wound up over this. its just cavs way of trying to find some good guys to play with that he doesnt already know about. (at least thats what i think hes doing haha)

Lifetime Crisis

XG CONTRIBUTER
Dec 7, 2007
Minnesota
Do they do similar things like this for CoD4? I have been playing that more lately and it would be nice to get to know CoD people as well as H3. There's 32,000 members, and I know maybe 200 of them. I don't even feel like finding out that percentage. :) Lol

Last edited:

Lifetime Crisis

XG CONTRIBUTER
Dec 7, 2007
Minnesota
SYN needs more active users on teh box. Or I need to leave raptures forums and get to know others.

So cav: is the way you're doing this where anyone who was nominated you play with? To see if they could make the all star team? Or is it people who got nominated a few times? OR am I completely misinterpreting things? Which is something I would do. :p

CG xECHOx

Forum Veteran
Apr 9, 2008
Carthage Missouri
MY 2 cents

XGC ROAD RAZE: PRECISION
joedaddy918: Aftershock
Mr. BIll: friction
XGC NAT1VE 107: Aftershock
SYN legend XS
XGC WOOLY: Precision
enforcer:friction