Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

XG HALO 3 ALLSTAR VOTE!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

SYN MANiAK

Forum Nerd
Aug 18, 2008
Byers, Colorado
...and PaRaNoiaaa as cool as he was being earlier needs to grow up, seriously its not like the winners recieve a grand prize or something, this thread was made to be a fun kind of game and he took it waaay to seriously in my opinion.

SYN Cheddarbob

Carpel Tunnel
Dec 15, 2006
Boston, MA
www.freewebs.com
Ah, this thread may be helping some new members get posts, but when they insult other members their buying their bicket to tanville, with one or two measly posts. Cut the drama, this shouldn't be a chat thread solve it in a pm or on xbl, not here please.
I don't it anymore...

Xx Mr Bill xX

Forum Junkie
Dec 10, 2006
Cleveland, OH
www.coldfusionlc.com
and its all the same people in all the list and I never seen any of them play or heard of them I wonder why.

Because most of them are the best...

Chances are you've never seen or heard of them because you haven't looked to find the best players in XG or sent out any of us friend requests. I've heard of you and just about everyone on most of these lists.

And Cav, I hope so to, I want to not have to play any matches on the 1v1 ladder for GB, but I will if I have to :(

NecroWhuut

Forum Junkie
Nov 15, 2008
...and PaRaNoiaaa as cool as he was being earlier needs to grow up, seriously its not like the winners recieve a grand prize or something, this thread was made to be a fun kind of game and he took it waaay to seriously in my opinion.

It offended me as a person so yeah i will take it seriously. Not my fault he sent it.

G

XGC Caviezel XI
Flash aka Dan
x Wr3kAg3 x
SYN Dead3ye XS
joedaddy918
Xx Mr Bill xX
Enforcer 205
Circus McGurkus

Status
Not open for further replies.