Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

XG HALO 3 ALLSTAR VOTE!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Xx Mr Bill xX

Forum Junkie
Dec 10, 2006
Cleveland, OH
www.coldfusionlc.com
I remember when you were in my clan Mr Bill.

Those were the good ol' days.

Good old Meltdown, and not so good ol' Dtairs lol.

Its odd that you posted in here, because yesterday as I was leveling someones account in MLG I ended up randomly on Axel and Zero One's team in the playlist and now have them on my friends list again for the first time in years.

And its kay Frequency, some day you will have a train, all you have to do is spend years playing the same video game series like I did lol

RAY DIZZLE

Forum Nerd
Dec 9, 2006
Shelby, NC
www.myspace.com
yeah Zero one and axel are still cool
They are in KGI right now though, they are part of their pro team. So is Silverstein

Axel has another tag called "Fair strife" (not exact spelling) hes on my friendslist

Do you play any other games than halo 3?

XGC Caviezel XI

Council Leader
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
Jan 2, 2006
WI
This forum got huge in a minute. Here is what I think. If you see a name on here you dont agree with or dont know. Invite them to play some MLG with you. I am usually always on playing either MLG MM or Customs. I prefer Customs becuase then that way eight people can play. All you have to do is send me a message on live and I will invite when spot opens up. Also I have no problem with someone sending a pm to get votes. Last time I check all major sports do that to get their teammate in the allstar game. Perfect example, this past MLB allstar game Milwaukee Brewer Cory Hart got invited. Even though every day and game before the final announcment they spammed the crap out of it to get people to vote. So nice job of thinking of it.

P.S. Make sure you message me when I am on becuase Im always looking for customs.

Xx Mr Bill xX

Forum Junkie
Dec 10, 2006
Cleveland, OH
www.coldfusionlc.com
yeah Zero one and axel are still cool
They are in KGI right now though, they are part of their pro team. So is Silverstein

Axel has another tag called "Fair strife" (not exact spelling) hes on my friendslist

Do you play any other games than halo 3?

I somtimes play CoD4 or Shadowrun, but usually thats only to relieve stress lol.
Its pretty much H3 for me and thats about it

XGC Caviezel XI

Council Leader
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
Jan 2, 2006
WI
Mr bill we still need one more for our team. hopefully we can find one more with this allstar vote. Smile and Wink, lol

CG Scooter

Banned
Sep 1, 2007
maryland
i personally dont hang much weight on this whole voting thing its reminds me of those stupid whos the sexiest member in xg contests they usually end up going no where quick which it looks like this has. but at least it got some people posting haha

SYN Frequency

Forum Junkie
Sep 9, 2008
Wisconsin
Those were the good ol' days.

Good old Meltdown, and not so good ol' Dtairs lol.

Its odd that you posted in here, because yesterday as I was leveling someones account in MLG I ended up randomly on Axel and Zero One's team in the playlist and now have them on my friends list again for the first time in years.

And its kay Frequency, some day you will have a train, all you have to do is spend years playing the same video game series like I did lol

but i have been...i was playing halo 1 on XBC....

FenrirReleased

XG CONTRIBUTER
Apr 26, 2006
Tehachapi, CA
Hmm, I must also agree that this has gotten out of hand. I mean, I'm ok at MLG, but like *some* good 50's actually play the game for fun, with people in the clan. ENTER D3ADEYE, I play social and some ranked, however I've never taken the game so seriously I haven't enjoyed it. Here's a good list I think.....
SYN Legend XS
SYN D3ADEYE XS
SYN Jiggity
SYN Jer XS
XGC Jangles XS
Xx Mr Bill xX
XGC Caviezel XI
joedaddy318 or something like that....

SYN Jerriel

Carpel Tunnel
Dec 10, 2006
cali on the west coast
i personally dont hang much weight on this whole voting thing its reminds me of those stupid whos the sexiest member in xg contests they usually end up going no where quick which it looks like this has. but at least it got some people posting haha
HAHAH That sounds like me Bigpapa and BX.

And you would remeber that contest ;D JKJKJKJK

Status
Not open for further replies.