Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

WHAT WERE THE ORIGINAL FOUNDING XG CLANS?

FX Samurai

Forum Veteran
Dec 3, 2006
Middletown, DE
wow 007. you really like to keep people guessing huh? I do believe my clan soldierz was one of the first 20 though to my knowledge. I guess I will be on Call of Duty 4 at some point within the next few days and play a good decent amount of matches with you guys. It all depends on whether or now I decide I want to stay up until 5:30am est. lol. I can be quite tiring the day afterwards. haha.

SYN HAAS

XG CONTRIBUTER
Dec 15, 2006
xgc meltdown xk
xgc gods of war
xgc section 8
xgc rampage xk
xgc xplict xk

thats all i got for now...ill post the rest later...

XGC Rare FX

Forum Veteran
Nov 16, 2007
Ohio
Maybe you could finish the story sometime in the next 2 months so when I make a website for XGC OBLIVION I can have a little History lesson page up on there

Or better yet, I think the history of XG should be up on this website, seeing as this clan is getting so old and has so many members, so many people believe false history's about this clan, most people dont even know it started with unreal or KSI, they think XG NEVER had anything to do with KSI and that there just another rival clan, I mean this stuff needs to be told to new members and I know I will not tell anyone about the history (although I have been around many people and have put all the story's together and like to believe I know my XG history) will never answer or tell anyone of the history, for fear of leading someone in the wrong direction.

So can we get some input here seeing as its been a little over the promised week ;)

_NOOB

CAPOS SNOW

XG CONTRIBUTER
Mar 10, 2006
THE YAY AREA
here is some for you. the whole rival thing is wrong. We are not rivals with anyone. we might not have any allies but we have no enemies either. our community was started by people that were former KSI members yes, and it was started because they did not like what they were seeing. they decided to make a community where more than one persons voice was law. it is a democracy not a dictatorship. XI that they started carrying on the end of the councils gamer tag stood for 11. There is always going to be a deciding vote never a tie. If you see any remaining clans with an XK at the end of the name they were some of the first wave of XG clans! It stands for xiled kings. the ones that have ND were part of the second wave. It meant New Dynasty. That is a start for you. a lot of what I just said is probably in this thread. Im sure 00 will give you some more soon

Very true Resilient, but I do like the idea of having an area onsite that would allow members or guest to view the "true" history of XG. There are many rumors or accusations out there that could be put to rest if the council explains how XG was created, an example would be the prior post which tells of false history. I know like the other 126 other posts here, I'm very interested and am enjoying this thread.

that being said, I would like to here the "final" conclusion to "XG: In the beginning". Also, I think 00 said he would get into the KOG and SYN beginning stories as well. Looking forward to those.

XGC Coleslaw XI

Council Member
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
XGC KINGS
Jan 1, 2006
Pittsburgh, PA
www.xiledgaming.com
i thought there was a history somewhere on this site, but i haven't really looked well ever, since i know our history... it's true most of the council was once in KSI, but we def. don't have anything to do with them, and it's true that there is no rivalry... we aren't mad or anything, we just left KSI...

i can't speak for the other council members, but i'd be willing to bet they would agree with me when i say that i benifited a lot from KSI, i learned alot about leadership... i'm glad i learned what i did, but i believed along with the rest of the current council (excluding Viper, because he's the only council member that wasn't in KSI) that we could do our members better than what KSI could do... no hard feelings with KSI, it was a learning experience, and it was the past... we've never had any hard feeling with KSI, if they do there is still no "war" or "rivalry" because you need two sides to a war or a rivalry... let's just all game and have a good time...

is there anything else about the history you want to know, anything specific... i'm not gonna answer the original clans question, because you guys are appearantly having too much fun trying to figure it out yourself

XGC Coleslaw XI

Council Member
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
XGC KINGS
Jan 1, 2006
Pittsburgh, PA
www.xiledgaming.com
i know it's been done before, but we've changed our websites a few times maybe it got lost, or maybe it was pulled for some reason... i'd have to ask... PS i got my Xbox back today!!! hopefully it will work when i go home and try it... too bad i got it back now, but Penn State is already back in session, so i missed out on my break

Dragon Viper

Forum Member
Dec 23, 2006
Florida
007 man you have been stringing these guys on for over 6 months now, while its funny, don't you think you should finish the story or at least give them a little more.

XGC x0 0 7x XI

Council Leader
XG CONTRIBUTER
SYN XILED KINGS
XGC XILED KINGS
Jan 1, 2006
A, A
www.xiledgaming.com
I guess Im going to have to finish this arent I? Im going to need to see if anyone really cares. So post in here if you want me to finish this story.

Ill need a big turn out of posters though and maybe some a gift or 2.

XGC CRLocky

Forum Star
Apr 8, 2007
MN
Those of you who are itching, rest assured....
I have endured into the night...
And when no one thought possible, found the salvation that awaits us.
For during the wee hours of the morning, an XI emerged.
And he spoke to me.
And the words that were given to me were, "I will finish it very soon."