Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

WHAT WERE THE ORIGINAL FOUNDING XG CLANS?

XGC strongbad

Forum Nerd
Apr 12, 2007
Missouri
Alrightey kids, I just talked to double and he said he may have it done for tomorrow, he's busy doing something else right now, so tonight is most likely a no go, sorry!

Jangles

XG CONTRIBUTER
Dec 11, 2006
With the underpants gnomes
I like it when you're angry.

On a personal note to all of you leaving to Cavs forum.

Good luck with that, you will miss all the interesting developments and cool stories that happen here and will soon realize that nothing goes on in there at all.

007s forum for life lol

Kulpa512

Forum Veteran
Jan 21, 2007
State Of Champions
before i leave for Cav's Forum id like to say i got soo ownd that i cant even come up with a smarta$$ reply oh well

I like it when you're angry.

On a personal note to all of you leaving to Cavs forum.

Good luck with that, you will miss all the interesting developments and cool stories that happen here and will soon realize that nothing goes on in there at all.

007s forum for life lol

apparently your just mad cuz Cav owns you

off to spam Cav's forum!

Last edited:

XGC GHOST LIKE

Forum Noob
Oct 16, 2007
Truthfully i dont wanna take all the joy from 007 but the 1st Clan was XGC XILED KINGS the 2nd Clan was XGC NEW DYNASTY and ill stop their truthfully im not to sure about the next few but i would like to think that XGC UNDEROATH was one of them cause in the time of my history lessons i remember hearing about old generals of my clan back in the day and trust me them history lesson were'nt short