Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

WHAT WERE THE ORIGINAL FOUNDING XG CLANS?

XGC Cluv

Forum Junkie
Feb 23, 2007
Texas
After months and months you told 007 thank you for that I freaked out when i saw a long typed out thing from you. So now I have to start guessing the first kog clans. I guess XG needs to start guessing the first five. Lets start guessing and make the community leaders and the council members to start laughing at us again....

S

SYN Corona

34 pages and the story continues. lmao.

Ill be back around pave 70 to see if there's any significance of the way Syn came around. Good story, lol, I swear I've heard it before tho guys. More of it might be on the forums somewhere, easter egg hunt anyone?

KoG Percussive

Forum Nub
Jun 22, 2007
Illinois
Now I'm going to have to force the answers out of Romance (sorry Clash).

My guesses would probably be KoG Xiled Kings and maybe some of the older clans, like KoG Hellhouse or KoG Tactical. I wouldn't know though, so I guess I'm going to have to wait another 35 pages before I find out for sure.

XGC x0 0 7x XI

Council Leader
XG CONTRIBUTER
SYN XILED KINGS
XGC XILED KINGS
Jan 1, 2006
A, A
www.xiledgaming.com
Next group is:

11. XGC 1st CLASS XK
12. XGC ATROCITY XK
13. XGC BETRAYAL XK
14. XGC DOMINION XK
15. XGC HELLFIRE XK

Here are some more:

16. XGC ILLUSION XK
17. XGC IMMORTAL XK
18. XGC LIVE XK
19. XGC MELTDOWN XK
20. XGC MILITIA XK

XGC Cluv

Forum Junkie
Feb 23, 2007
Texas
Thanks 007! That was so random I love it! May I ask are you going to give us the first 45 and then talk about kog and later talk about SYN and stuff cuz I know the first Kog clans. Or are you going to tell us Kog and then tell us the XGC 45 clans lata?