Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

WHAT WERE THE ORIGINAL FOUNDING XG CLANS?

XGC Coleslaw XI

Council Member
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
XGC KINGS
Jan 1, 2006
Pittsburgh, PA
www.xiledgaming.com
That is a very bad attempt at trying to cover your own A$$. I may need to discuss this with 007 directly and re-enforce your pink status. :D

y can't you discuss it with me??? it's always double... and i'll get that coleslaw guy myself, i don't need henchmen (unless i have willing participants who will accept dirty laundry as a viable form of payment

blondiizzle

Carpel Tunnel
Dec 9, 2006
Pregame Lobby
Hylander, you would have people create a PINK clan tag... only you :p

I thought that the first six clans were already listed in the beginning of this thread...?

But I'm not visiting this thread anymore, I don't like being led on... :(

sjohnson04

Forum Member
Dec 12, 2007
dude this is crazy i have took an hour to read this whole post waiting for this story but u wont finish it please finish it PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

XGC Cluv

Forum Junkie
Feb 23, 2007
Texas
007 come on bud can we finish. Ive been a long time viewer of this thread. I was one of the origingal posters. Please buddy.

XGC Cluv

Forum Junkie
Feb 23, 2007
Texas
You know what i just realized. I just read through every post in a row and when was the last time we talked about the meaning of this thread. Of our history?

Weve talked about the pats and the steelers, how Jangles spammed, talked about Hylander and something chinese and threatened someone to go pink, Coleslaw was jealous of 007 because hylander went to him i think and rahz with marshmellows and coco... And havent seen double oo messege with in the last one hundred

I believe this is what we know

1. XGC XILED KINGS
2. XGC EASY COMPANY
3. XGC SECTION 8
4. XGC OLD SCHOOL
5. XGCONLINEoCOM
6. XGC Kings
7. XGC Unreal XK
8. XGC New Dynasty
9. XGC Xtreme XK
10. XGC Malitia

Not sure tho and Ive done my research....

XGC Cluv

Forum Junkie
Feb 23, 2007
Texas
If I finish it where would be the fun in that? I will this week I promise. I will put the first 10 and then the original 45 we started with in the first few weeks.

Now you promised us months ago this messege. This was post 96... out of 240ish what were the next orginial 45? Division Leaders? Community Leaders? Caviezal? Coleslaw? Viper? Can you help us out a little. I should be on XG News Team and do a article...