Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

WHAT WERE THE ORIGINAL FOUNDING XG CLANS?

XGC BlkKnght XI

Council Leader
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
Nov 13, 2006
Virginia
I dont know if anyone can remember the first 6 clans we started in XGC but I know I started XGC MELTDOWN XK and XGC THEMIS XK the first night XGC was started when we all left KSI. If anyone can remember it will be 007 because he has a memory like nobody else I know.

S8G Wave

Forum Member
Dec 1, 2006
New Jersey
Originally Posted by XGC LegendKiller
i <3 rahz
so
i <3 jangles by association

Legend I am going have to agree with hylander on the pink thing.... you should not <3 Jangles cause he is evil..... And secondly... I can't believe this thread is still here and active... with people who still don't know the answer... its a conspiricy... all against Bo... LOL.... I hope he never finds out.... roflmao

Jangles

XG CONTRIBUTER
Dec 11, 2006
With the underpants gnomes
Originally Posted by XGC LegendKiller
i <3 rahz
so
i <3 jangles by association

Legend I am going have to agree with hylander on the pink thing.... you should not <3 Jangles cause he is evil..... And secondly... I can't believe this thread is still here and active... with people who still don't know the answer... its a conspiricy... all against Bo... LOL.... I hope he never finds out.... roflmao

You see I don't really care about the answer. I just thought it was a brilliant new way for me to spam the forums with my nonsense and it obviously worked like a charm.

Rahzulus

XG CONTRIBUTER
Mar 31, 2007
Michigan
Jangles for the win.

He succeeded 007. There have been like 50 posts in the last two days. It's story time. I've got my marshmallows and hot cocoa ready.

XGC HYLANDER XC

COMMUNITY LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
Mar 27, 2006
somewhere on the internet
You see I don't really care about the answer. I just thought it was a brilliant new way for me to spam the forums with my nonsense and it obviously worked like a charm.

So I am wondering if I need to give you an infraction or ban you for admitting you SPAMMED our forums which is against the rules.

Hmm...

Or, maybe you need a few months of pinkness again?

I know you enjoy that.