Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

XG HALO 3 ALLSTAR VOTE!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lifetime Crisis

XG CONTRIBUTER
Dec 7, 2007
Minnesota
Well that must have been in all 1v1's cuz I played him. He shouldn't be #1 in all XG if deadeye beat him. I know deadeye is good but he's not the best either. He said it himself.

Silvyy

Carpel Tunnel
Feb 13, 2008
Salem, Mass
We have a good idea who is "good" in XG, but we are looking for the BEST.

In SYN it is
SYN Jiggidy
SYN D3AD3YE XS
SYN Legend XS

Honoralbe Mention
SYN Frequency
iWinter
SYN Potts (XGC Potts)

And thats it from SYN. We have a lot of guys who should not be on this list, including me.
This is my Final Post in this silly thread.

Lifetime Crisis

XG CONTRIBUTER
Dec 7, 2007
Minnesota
He hasn't seen you play I bet. He didn't mention me either. Cuz I haven't played him. Seriously all-star means the best. I would say the people who practice everyday but deadeye is amazing and is in college studying to be a doctor. I'm impressed that he is such an effective halo player and a great XS while attending to his own life.

And I cast my votes. I'm done here. Mr bill I will see you on the box. Hopefully cav too.

Xx Mr Bill xX

Forum Junkie
Dec 10, 2006
Cleveland, OH
www.coldfusionlc.com
Mr bill I think his proclamation of being the best was a creative over-statement.

Maybe, but for some reason I honestly think he meant it. I don't take offense to what he said personally, I just lol'd because there are definitely better players than him. Hell there are, were, and probably always will be players better than me in XG, although I'd like to think I'm close to the top.

P.S. I wasn't trying to bash him, just prove that what he said wasn't true, he comes off like he meant it (over the internet sarcasm is hard to detect), like I come off as an egotistical jerk (which I kind of am anyways).

SYN Gucci Mane

Forum Star
Dec 5, 2007
Minnesota
you beat me 15 to 3 maybe if i let you buddy pure fear i don't even no you . don't make up random numbers i like halo3 alot but not so much to make it a sport and which it is not

Romance

Forum Junkie
Jan 31, 2007
www.myspace.com
He hasn't seen you play I bet. He didn't mention me either. Cuz I haven't played him. Seriously all-star means the best. I would say the people who practice everyday but deadeye is amazing and is in college studying to be a doctor. I'm impressed that he is such an effective halo player and a great XS while attending to his own life.

You have a little brown on your nose.

Romance

Forum Junkie
Jan 31, 2007
www.myspace.com
you beat me 15 to 3 maybe if i let you buddy pure fear i don't even no you . don't make up random numbers i like halo3 alot but not so much to make it a sport and which it is not

Good halo players just want something to brag about. If you don't like it bubble then do what I do, ignore it.

SYN MANiAK

Forum Nerd
Aug 18, 2008
Byers, Colorado
Ehem, well, upon going back and reading previous posts, I find alot of things wrong with people now-a-days. I'm extremely glad none of you kids that think you are sooo good have never played Frequency or XxR3DEMP7IONxX. I'm also glad I don't have some of you in MY clan or else I would be extremely angry with what some of you people have posted, even generals in this thread have lossed alot of respect from me because of a light-hearted thread that you all turned into a childish fight, like I'm imagining two 6 year-olds at kindergaten arguing about which is better at staying within the lines while coloring and litalerly screaming at eachother about it. Seriously, this is coming from a 15 year-old, many of you need to grow up. This is the last time I'm going on this thread just because drama over the ****ing internet is so pointless and frustrating and yet you kids still manage to waiste your time over such a meaningless topic, eh I'm soo good at Halo, who cares?

Status
Not open for further replies.