Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

FAVOURITE GAME?

XGC Coleslaw XI

Council Member
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
XGC KINGS
Jan 1, 2006
Pittsburgh, PA
www.xiledgaming.com
Call of Dutys are all good...

one of my favs is NHL 09... that game was sweet and there is 6v6 multiplayer on it...

another few diamonds in the rough are shadowrun, FEAR, and Quake 4... those games were all awesome for multiplayer, but few actually picked them up...

i don't care for Gears... too slow and sluggish

H3 was ok, but they fixed all of the stuff that wasn't broken from H2... so i disapprove...

SYN soonerbomb

Forum Veteran
Aug 15, 2009
Arkansas
Call of Dutys are all good...

one of my favs is NHL 09... that game was sweet and there is 6v6 multiplayer on it...

another few diamonds in the rough are shadowrun, FEAR, and Quake 4... those games were all awesome for multiplayer, but few actually picked them up...

i don't care for Gears... too slow and sluggish

H3 was ok, but they fixed all of the stuff that wasn't broken from H2... so i disapprove...

I definatley agree with Bungie fixing what didn't need to be! I have also noticed that after playing a game such as CoD that is rather fast paced, when I put H3 in it seems a bit slow and sluggish also the first game or two.

phyagod

Forum Nub
Jun 20, 2008
Favorite throwback is donkey kong. fav fight is tekken tag or marvel vs capcom 2(wow hard to chose between the two) sport is madden or live and most played now is cod4

SiC TwiSted

Forum Star
Aug 24, 2009
Wisconsin
out of the three it would be Halo 3, i have loved the halo franchise because Halo 2 is the best game ever imo and Gears 1 was good but 2 isn't that great, CoD: 4 gets boring quickly so Halo 3 all the way