Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

FAVOURITE GAME?

XGC FAILSAFE

Carpel Tunnel
Jul 30, 2008
Where the green grass is
When halo 3 came out i thought i would be playing it forever because halo 2 was such a great game to play online...but when 3 came out i noticed the issues that some competitive gamers wouldnt put up with like the melee glitch...at the time if you melee'd at the same time only the person with the most health would live even if the person with the least amount meleed a fraction of a second sooner...then they made it to were both people died..the next thing that came to my attention was the tru skill lvl system that they decided to put in...where if you won a game you could go up and if you lost a game you would go down, but it wasnt always that way...sometimes i found myself winnig 5 to 7 games in a row and not going up a lvl but if i lost one i would go down 1 or 2 lvls...by the time i had played halo and gotten sick of all the issues that were in it CoD4 came out and ive been playing it ever since....BUT it does have its issues too...like people with modded controlers but thats a problem that the developers could have helped by implementing a set rate of fire for the semi-auto weapons but other than that i dont see any problems with Cod4 which is why i play it so much..the lvl system in it doesnt mean anything which is a good thing if you want to see how good someone really is you can look at thier kill death ratio plus you can start over and re earn every thing you want to without having to buy a second account...and i dont really like gears because im not a real big third person shooter fan...the only thing i did like about gears 2 was the horde and the online coop...but this is all my opinion:D

XGC THA BODY

Forum Star
Nov 15, 2006
Michigan
Fav game is COD4, but I seem to be playing more gears2, and COD5. Each game has its pros and cons but what really lets me enjoy a game is having my party filled with xgc members, old and new. There is not many times where I have run across a fellow XG member and thought "how did he/she get in here?" Keep up the great attitudes and community...

KoG Cross

Forum Veteran
Jul 2, 2009
Pennsylvania
CoD4 for me, then Gears, and I never really got into Halo, people tell me it's incredible, I played the 3rd one like twice, but never had the chance to play it again...