Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Overwatch 2

SYN FinnyFloyd

Clan Leader
SYN GUARDIANS
Apr 5, 2014
Fort Polk, Lousiana
I tried playing OverWatch, but it was really difficult to get into. The movement speeds and character setup were two of the biggest issues I had with the game. Out of the three weeks I played, I played by myself and did not have anybody to help explain the game itself.

FlamingOkapi

XG CONTRIBUTER
XGC Ragnarok
Mar 5, 2008
Tennessee
I tried playing OverWatch, but it was really difficult to get into. The movement speeds and character setup were two of the biggest issues I had with the game. Out of the three weeks I played, I played by myself and did not have anybody to help explain the game itself.
This is the most aggravating pile of dog poop of a game that's so good I hate it.

Reactions: SYN FinnyFloyd

SYN Oaks

SYN Dark Divinity
Squad Leader
Feb 3, 2019
South Cacalaci
I Play OW 2 Just About Every Night Before Bed, I Didn't Really Get Into It Until As Of Recently But I've Slowly Gain Enjoyment Of It. I Myself Lock Down As A Support (Mercy) Main But Can Do My Part On A Tank (Orisa) Gameplay. Only Downside I've Run Into Are Queue Times As Of Lately, 10 Minutes I Can Handle But 20-30 Is Ridiculous.

Reactions: SYN FinnyFloyd

FlamingOkapi

XG CONTRIBUTER
XGC Ragnarok
Mar 5, 2008
Tennessee
I Play OW 2 Just About Every Night Before Bed, I Didn't Really Get Into It Until As Of Recently But I've Slowly Gain Enjoyment Of It. I Myself Lock Down As A Support (Mercy) Main But Can Do My Part On A Tank (Orisa) Gameplay. Only Downside I've Run Into Are Queue Times As Of Lately, 10 Minutes I Can Handle But 20-30 Is Ridiculous.
My wife and I play comp most everyday. We play on Xbox and Playstation. XslychicX and Flamingokapi#731