Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

LUNCH TIME/RANT...

KoG BugZ

XG CONTRIBUTER
Dec 9, 2016
Wisco
I started this thread a while back around lunch lol...we just keep adding to it. But never to early to think about lunch! LMAO Good morning BugZ

Morning yo i just read some of the first post when coming back here and i had lunch at 1230 central last night does that count? Chicken bacon ranch srirachia bourbon pizza i made omg... Lol

SKYsw1

Carpel Tunnel
Jun 11, 2016
WASHINGTON
no lunch for me I worked through it, But I did add that recipe to cookbook with a little more details. There is also a great video on how to grill one up on google just type in BEER CAN BURGER and its the first video that pops up.

XGC BUCS XD

XG CONTRIBUTER
Aug 16, 2013
Florida
no lunch for me I worked through it, But I did add that recipe to cookbook with a little more details. There is also a great video on how to grill one up on google just type in BEER CAN BURGER and its the first video that pops up.

Awesome! I'll have to check it out. Glad you put it in the cookbook. Many people don't know it's even there lol

XGC BUCS XD

XG CONTRIBUTER
Aug 16, 2013
Florida
I like the drive to find it on your own! That's how I found most things on the site, just click! lol The good thing is that until you hit a specific rank, parts are still locked so everything else is ok to post on, unless previously specified

SKYsw1

Carpel Tunnel
Jun 11, 2016
WASHINGTON
I see a trend here it goes Bucs Sky Deathmouse on a lot of these forums.... anyways my lunch time rant is I ate Wendy's while picking up a 3k rack system for a service van....