Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

HARDCORE OR CORE

Asharax

Forum Member
May 26, 2013
hardcore tdm or kc for me

though i will say this, hardline is fun as crap to play. shame it isn't on hardcore :(

IXssl

XG CONTRIBUTER
Nov 15, 2012
Yorktown, VA
Hardcore all the way, Core just has way too many hit markers and the constant "UAV" (minimap) in the left corner I just think core is crutch for mediocre players who just gets good at it over time thats just my opinion. Like these "pro" players let them play hardcore without the minimap in the corner or to see how much ammo you have or how close to a scorestreak you are (only memorizing them) then they could be called pro. Granted Hardcore you get hit markers but not putting a full clip into someone and they are still running and their screen clears up (which I think is cheat) I mean this isn't towards any of the core players here but just in my opinion core should not be on a pro level or any level but beginners (strictly my opinion). But TDM, KC (when the spawn points aren't crazy) and CTfF (whenever they bring it back), Dom I'm starting not to like anymore just CAMPERS, CAMPERS, CAMPERS head glitching the whole game it's just getting stupid now.