Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

FAVORITE METAL BAND?

A CanadianKitty

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jul 15, 2013
Canada
That's a tough one. Megadeth's Rust in Peace album is awesome, but Metallica's albums from '84 to '88 are also really good. I also like some of Avenged Sevenfold's more recent work. Pantera's songs are either really catchy or just boring. So I gotta say that I pay no allegiance to any band, but I do like a lot of em.

XGC R4B1D S0UL

Forum Veteran
Jan 10, 2014
Findlay, Ohio, United States
pretty much agree with everything you say ghost, although I am a megadeth fan. yea mustaine kinda f***** up when he left metallica but megadeth is still a great band in my opinion
He didnt leave Metallica. Metallica kicked him the **** out because he was a rowdy drunk. They couldnt handle how crazy he was when we drank. They got sick of his *** and booted him. In my opinion they ****ed up. Hes much more technically abile then Kirk in my opinion. Not that Kirk is a bad guitar player at all. Mustaine just has a better sound when it comes to Thrash. Favorite Metal band though? Very hard choice. Would have to say Pantera. I love how hard hitting Pantera was back in the day. Its such a shame Dimebag is gone.