Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

DEFIANCE CLAN

XGC FrEnZyfoX

Forum Junkie
Mar 12, 2012
Stockton
my EGO Rating is 651 and for sights on the assault or smg or lmgs i use the stabilization sight 1 its actually really good and it helps on the accusacy and movement accuracy im in San Fran right now in main missions and ive completed everything up till my position i need people to do the co op maps with me it would really be awesome if yall could help out shoot me a friend request on it im constantly grinding on this game and i dont mind get some clan boosts to help people out

XGC Trickbind

Forum Star
Feb 4, 2008
Michigan
Any defiance players, send me a friend request, I'm in love with this game. I haven't felt this amped about a game since I picked up WoW when it first came out. Lol

IXssl

XG CONTRIBUTER
Nov 15, 2012
Yorktown, VA
This game looks sick and definitely would be awesome to have Xiled gaming on there once I get it because I have all 3 mass effects with every single DLC so this game looks right up my ally. I'll be down to join once I get the game whenever that is lol but I like the idea, very creative. Oh and sorry this is off topic I only read the very first page never went through the rest lol

XGC Dr Gonzo

Forum Star
Mar 9, 2008
New York City
So is this a chat about getting the game... or is this being used to gather players? If there's another thread getting started let me know. Has anyone started doing any post within Defiance Forums. I'm seeing a lot of activity on the Forums for getting the most out of the games MMO capabilities. We as an Organized Community should do the same. Somebody PM on the site or on XBL.... I'm grinding for the day, whose with me?