Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

Ask A Question!

SYN CHELL XD

DIVISION LEADER
GWG RESEARCHER
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
NEWS TEAM
SYN Misfits
SYN HAVOC
SYN ECLIPSE
SYN WRATH 7
XLDT
XILED EVENTS
Tournament Admin
Oct 14, 2018
Maryville, TN
Ask A Question

This is a place where you can ask me a question, regardless if it deals with the community or not. The answers you will receive will be honest based on the topic that you are asking.

XGC AEGIS

XGC DEATH REAPERS
May 15, 2019
Alabama
I’m sorry to bother you but I’m trying to get in touch with someone because I have asked for a transfer and I’m being ignored by my captain or general and my xs the clan I am in seems to have no leadership or organization and I want to be out of it I’m trying to go to a clan a buddy of mine joined in xgc I am currently in syn xiled kings I know I’m jumping rank but I have already tried to move through command

SYN CHELL XD

DIVISION LEADER
GWG RESEARCHER
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
NEWS TEAM
SYN Misfits
SYN HAVOC
SYN ECLIPSE
SYN WRATH 7
XLDT
XILED EVENTS
Tournament Admin
Oct 14, 2018
Maryville, TN
I’m sorry to bother you but I’m trying to get in touch with someone because I have asked for a transfer and I’m being ignored by my captain or general and my xs the clan I am in seems to have no leadership or organization and I want to be out of it I’m trying to go to a clan a buddy of mine joined in xgc I am currently in syn xiled kings I know I’m jumping rank but I have already tried to move through command
i will get right on it

XGC LUCK

XGC DARKSIDE
Jan 14, 2015
Connecticut
I'm trying to get transferred to XGC Darkside. My current clan is SYN Kiled Kings, The clan has no structure, no organization and The entire clan is inactive, including the general. I want out asap please. I asked SYN LEX XS to transfer me, but seems i am being ignored

SYN CHELL XD

DIVISION LEADER
GWG RESEARCHER
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
NEWS TEAM
SYN Misfits
SYN HAVOC
SYN ECLIPSE
SYN WRATH 7
XLDT
XILED EVENTS
Tournament Admin
Oct 14, 2018
Maryville, TN
I'm trying to get transferred to XGC Darkside. My current clan is SYN Kiled Kings, The clan has no structure, no organization and The entire clan is inactive, including the general. I want out asap please. I asked SYN LEX XS to transfer me, but seems i am being ignored
The leadership from both syn and xgc was in a meeting last night about this transfer. SYN was waiting to meet with XGC before doing any transfer, therre is a 72 hr frame and should be done today.