Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

ZOMBIES

XGC CORRUPTION

Forum Member
Aug 24, 2012
Florida
So who likes the new zombies on blackops 2 and who knows how to build stuff on it i know how to build some things and add to the bus a little but thts it whats yalls opinions:cool:

Dark Gaul

Forum Star
Nov 20, 2012
Wales, UK
The Zombies on Nuketown is cool. Though the spawning of the perks and or pack-a-punch machine is a tad annoying but it's fun. Tranzit on the other hand is a total waste of time and a grade a L4D2 rip off.

Afghanshocker3b

Forum Member
Nov 20, 2012
Ky
I personally like the new Zombies. I've been able to build almost everything and get some hidden things like permanent perks and Galvaknuckles. Also the bank and the refrigerator are pretty cool. If you don't know you can save your money and store up to about 250k on or offline and use it any time you start up zombies. The refrigerator is used for storing one weapon for later use and can be accessed at any time. Down side is you die with it and its gone and you can't put in sniper rifles (who cares anyway) or the ray gun. Packed weapons can be placed in here though. You can also teleport using the green lights after the power is turned on by bringing an alien under it and he burrows to get away so you can use the same tunnel. At first I wasn't really impressed but they did add a ton and I think its pretty cool.