Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

YOUR WORST FAILS IN GAMING

SYN BLACK XS

XG CONTRIBUTER
May 31, 2009
Seattle
Well Im sure if you asked Phantom XS, he'd probably mention how epic my failures were when driving my ghost on the Vidmaster Annual. Aside from that, too many to remember. I'm team cancer

ETR Hawk

Forum Nub
Aug 7, 2009
Minnesota
My worst fail was on Hardcore TD, CoD 4. The score was 740-740... and I shot a guy down into last stand. I had to reload and he was right next to me, so I whipped out my pistol and put a whole clip of .45 ammunition in his direction. Missed every shot. I ran up to knife and as my knife came out he shot me.

XGC FAILSAFE

Carpel Tunnel
Jul 30, 2008
Where the green grass is
Off topic question real quick how do you derank in cod lol that would be nice it would bring a new element back to cod4

i dont think i would play it as much as i play both CoD4/WaW now because of the fact It would be hard to gain a lvl by yourself. I like it the way it is right now you gain exp based on how good you do and just a percentage is based on your team. If youd think about theyd probly take out prestige if it was possible to derank because it was taking everyone a long time to get up

XGC Fuffalo

Banned
Feb 26, 2007
SLC Utah
Finding the "Emarald Weapon" from FF7 at a fairly low level and failing...a lot. Then I realized it was an optional boss so I came back much later and beat it with relative ease.

Bloody_Snipe

Forum Veteran
Aug 17, 2009
Molo, Iloilo City, PH & SC, USA
back to the topic.... my worst fail IN HALO was Halo 2 Waterworks. I was driving and picked the flag guy along with his defender. They get in and the whole blue team rushed out of there base shooting at us and I'm too busy trying to fly out of there, so I hit a ramp or something and drive us over the cliff and into the pits of failure.

Note: that's just in Halo LOL

SYN BLACK XS

XG CONTRIBUTER
May 31, 2009
Seattle
Wow that sounds SO familiar lol. Ive had so many epic fail moments like that, guess I've just come to accept that I'm garbage in ctimes of clutch-ness.

The latest that comes to mind is squad battle on valhalla, I launch out to mid, grab the spartan laser and am charging up to take out the warthog coming at me from the enemy base. I jump up to get more of a clear view of it, and just as the shot goes off, my teammates in our warthog come screaming through my line of fire.

BOOM

6 dead, 3 being my teammates. oops...

XD V Dub XD

Forum Member
Mar 27, 2008
Hazleton, Pennsylvania
My biggest fail was when i was playing UFC against KoG Infinite as Brandon Vera, he was Michael Bisping. He had me beat fair and square until the last round i was making an epic comeback but then i get hit with a glide punch to the body and start to fall over, but before i can completely fall over, he throws a power hook and hits me square in the chin and instead of falling backwards rocked, i change directions, defy gravity and fall forwards again but unconscious. FML. xD

Bloody_Snipe

Forum Veteran
Aug 17, 2009
Molo, Iloilo City, PH & SC, USA
here's a good one. me and my friend cobra was messing around in a custom game on Halo 2 in coagulation and I was telling him how to do the tank glitch. He pulled the tank on top of the flipped over tank behind red base. I told him to flip it over, so he did. I was standing on the cliff just over red base. I watched the tank fly wildly through the air and kill me. LOL

CelticGhost007

Forum Star
Sep 9, 2009
Portland, OR
www.imeem.com
haha one of my worse failures was Dead Rising i was trying to get 7 day survivor and i had enough food to make the last hour for it and i went to go get something to eat and i come back to find out my controller had stuck and walked me off of the ledge and into the pit of zombies at the bottom -_- fml.