Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

WOULD YOU RATHER

XGC Kintachi

Forum Member
Aug 16, 2009
Anmoore, West Virginia
this is a game that me and alot of my XBL buddies play and I think its fun heres how its played one person asks a would you rather question and the next person answers then makes up one of there own ( person always as to chooseon or the other ) Ill start

Would you rather have all of your toe and finger nails pulled out one by one or have your arms cut open then have salt poured in them and stitched back together? ( salt is still in after stitching)

ETR Hawk

Forum Nub
Aug 7, 2009
Minnesota
Toe and fingernails pulled. I could live without them and while it would really be painful... it could be worse.

Would you rather burn or freeze to death?

SYN BLACK XS

XG CONTRIBUTER
May 31, 2009
Seattle
Freeze, im assuming at some point it just becomes numb... and you wont smell yourself BBQin... which is a plus

Would you rather skydive w/out a parachute or launch off a 100ft. ramp in a ferrari (no net/etc)

KoG Endurance

Forum Tourist
Sep 22, 2009
Michigan
Flying, if I grabbed an assault rifle before I fly, laser vision would be meaningless. Would you rather enlist in the army, be stuck out in the middle of the desert no weapon no armor no contact with friendlies, or be chased by zombies for 24 hours?

XGC Kintachi

Forum Member
Aug 16, 2009
Anmoore, West Virginia
depends on where I was shot yeah I much rather be shot living without my johnson would suck pretty bad Would yo rather Kill your family or watch them suffer (like sum Saw shet) threw a any thing proof window and theres no way to get to them all you can do is watch

ETR Hawk

Forum Nub
Aug 7, 2009
Minnesota
Kill dog. There's not even an option there as far as I'm concerned.

Would you rather watch a Hannah Montana marathon or get stabbed in the eye with a rusty spoon?

XGC Kintachi

Forum Member
Aug 16, 2009
Anmoore, West Virginia
WAtch A hannah montana marathon I have a little sister that I watch so I here it all day anyway

Would you rather win the lottery but cant spend the money ever or give it to any one or would you rather when a 2010 Lamborghini and not be able drive it ,sell it , nor can you give it away