Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

WORST THINGS THATS HAPPENED TO YOU WITHIN THE PAST 6 MONTHS

XGC Kintachi

Forum Member
Aug 16, 2009
Anmoore, West Virginia
IDK if you all are familliar with the site Fmylife.com but Im a member on and and on this site you people share bad things thats happened to them today so I was wanting to know whats the worst thing thats happened to you in the past 6 months I guess Ill go first abt maybe a month ago my mom said that she couldnt pay for my XBL anymore due to family Financial problems thus becuz of that im selling my 360 and getting a PS3

Fillyy

Banned
Jul 3, 2009
WI
My dog ran away like 3 times, we still found him all 3 though. Oh, on Friday I lit a pan on fire and almost burnt the house down!

Meowsher

Forum Member
On my birthday, my (then) gf told me she slept with another dude and broke up with me then told me to go for a walk to clear my head, so I did. On the walk I got jumped by 2 guys who were around 20, then they pulled a gun on me and stole my ipod, my blackberry and $120 that I had saved to spend on my 6th month anniversary with that girl in a week. Then when I got home I found out my Nan was dying.

Good days FTW!

edicius13HAHA

Forum Junkie
Nov 20, 2009
new Mexico
i got a whole blues album of things that happened in the last 6 months, instead of telling that long story i'll just say i want to find a new job and go back to school

TRu GALIA

XG CONTRIBUTER
Apr 19, 2007
Allentown, PA
www.xiledgaming.com
That is really messed up. No other way to describe a situation like that.
On my birthday, my (then) gf told me she slept with another dude and broke up with me then told me to go for a walk to clear my head, so I did. On the walk I got jumped by 2 guys who were around 20, then they pulled a gun on me and stole my ipod, my blackberry and $120 that I had saved to spend on my 6th month anniversary with that girl in a week. Then when I got home I found out my Nan was dying.

Good days FTW!

XGC Ezekiel

XG CONTRIBUTER
Mar 26, 2007
SACRAMENTO, CALIFORNIA
www.myspace.com
meowsher i would just sit in my room and play one of eminems good old cds for 2 days straight, and then hopefully you realize, you were bound to brake the ipod trade in the blackberry for an iphone, and find a better girl. It will all work out that way. hopefully life turns around for ya

my worst day was, failing my first english course in college, going out partying losing my iphone and thus missing a call from my gf who said she found an earlier flight into my town and I didnt pick her up from the airport till he regular arrival which was 4 hours later. Lets just say I slept on the couch, got a cold shower, and got what i deserved ha.

Scotteh boi

Forum Nub
Jan 12, 2010
San Diego
MY F'D UP LIFE

My F'd up life

Well i nearly died of double anthesmia (horrible disease)
then i nearly got ran over by a car
then i had swine flu luckily i survived
so in the past 6 months it sucked...

SYN BLACK XS

XG CONTRIBUTER
May 31, 2009
Seattle

Good days FTW!
People get jumped in Nova Scotia?!? Really?? Uh, regardless, thats a serious mind-**** man. I dont know what I'd do in that situation.

(Assuming your sober at the moment) your a stronger man than I...