Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

WHATS YOUR FAV WEEKEND ACTIVITY?

XGC Coleslaw XI

Council Member
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
XGC KINGS
Jan 1, 2006
Pittsburgh, PA
www.xiledgaming.com
my favorite part of weekend is spending time with my wife... my second fav part is that that time is not being spent at work... i like to game, sleep in, go out to eat, and other various combinations of that (like going out to eat at dave and busters this weekend)

SYN BLACK XS

XG CONTRIBUTER
May 31, 2009
Seattle
Heard about that place but never been, suppose me and the lady should check it out one of these nights.

My all-time fav weekend activity would probably be the epic H3/cod4 games i get pulled into by my XDs

XGC Driver

Forum Nerd
Aug 31, 2009
Knoxville, TN
www.myspace.com
My favorite weekend...
Friday afternoon, bust *** to get the house spotless. Mow lawn and set up festivities outside. Wife starts cooking and people start pulling up the drive. With the lawn and driveway taken over with vehicles, we start the grill. More food and beverage than your local buffet. MMmm. Then just having a good time with your closest 50 friends... :)

edicius13HAHA

Forum Junkie
Nov 20, 2009
new Mexico
reading a book, watching history channel or learning something (even if sometimes its stupid)

or

the complete oposite, drinking and getting horribly smashed and playing video games then waking up and trying to put my memories together like a cardboard puzzle that got rained on

you know the same thing everyone else does