Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

WHAT'S WITH TEH SUBDIVISIONS IN XILEDGAMING?

XGC Kramer

Forum Junkie
Mar 5, 2007
Sacramento, CA
Initially, i figured XGC was the xbox side of the stoof...but after checking out SYN and KoC's forum section, i noticed both of em have it too. So why are there at least 3 sections on here? what's the difference between them? Anything?

XGC CouchBurner

Forum Junkie
Dec 9, 2006
WVU
Mr. Akroma, welcome to Xiled Gaming Company. I hope you enjoy your stay. Now, to your answer your question.

XGC is Xiled Gaming Clan. This is the 18 and over division.
KoG is Kings of Gaming. This division of XG has no age limit, thus allowing our younger friends to have the same amount of fun as everyone else.
SYN is the Syndicate. This is our underground division. Here, slight trash-talking and t-bagging are allowed, if I am not mistaken.

I hope I have given you the answers you seek.

XGC Kramer

Forum Junkie
Mar 5, 2007
Sacramento, CA
so XGC is for the upstanding adults that don't want to necessarily deal with the younger people...

KoG is for everybody, so long as they're respectful towards fellow gamers

and SyN is for the light trash talkers that don't want to have to watch what they say?

XGC CouchBurner

Forum Junkie
Dec 9, 2006
WVU
Yah, upon further inspection of the SYN honor code:

If you aren't afraid of trash talk, the Underground is for you. Not for the faint of heart.

I like the way you put that scorpion...clean gameplay is not required. lol

blondiizzle

Carpel Tunnel
Dec 9, 2006
Pregame Lobby
BUT SYN members should not be tea-bagging or trash-talking XGC/KoG members when they are aware of who they are playing, correct? I had thought that I heard that was a stipulation?

Mister Rinzler

Forum Junkie
Dec 2, 2006
San Antonio, TX
www.myspace.com
well i think that's the form of respect we have for one another. i've played with a couple syn guys, and they've never teabagged any of the xgc guys i was with....

now i've been in games where the other team started tea bagging me and i've called out there name for tea bagging and they'll go to town showing them the love of the bags.....

blondiizzle

Carpel Tunnel
Dec 9, 2006
Pregame Lobby
haha that's awesome. I really don't get tea-bagged that often, but there have been times I would have loved to have a SYN player with me to do just that. Nice, dude, nice!

SYN Southpaw

Forum Veteran
Dec 10, 2006
Deep in the Adirondacks
Well, unfortunately, alot of people tend to stick with members of their own division (not to mention that KoG and SYN are quite a bit smaller than XGC,) so if you don't really make an effort to play with KoG/SYN members, or get them on your FL, encounters can actually be pretty rare.