Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

WHAT IS YOUR BEST CONSOLE OF ALL TIME

Bigwhit61

Carpel Tunnel
Sep 16, 2009
n64 and xbox 360 its a toss up between the two with having super smash bros and 007 on the 64 and with the xbox halo, gears of war and all the other great games.

XGC Coleslaw XI

Council Member
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
XGC KINGS
Jan 1, 2006
Pittsburgh, PA
www.xiledgaming.com
the biggest flop of system should def. be the virtual boy from nintendo, if any of you remember that thing... it was these huge goggles you had to tilt your head into... the screen was just different shades of red, and it hurt your neck if you played it for any longer than 20 mins

CelticGhost007

Forum Star
Sep 9, 2009
Portland, OR
www.imeem.com
i remember that haha the vitural boy i played it in toys-r-us haha
in my opinion its the N64, because before that, it was all 2d graphics then the N64 came out and it turned into 3d haha i remember the first game i got on it. i was just a lil bugger haha.
star wars rogue squadern i think haha i think i still have my N64 and games somewhere downstairs.

XGC Coleslaw XI

Council Member
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
XGC KINGS
Jan 1, 2006
Pittsburgh, PA
www.xiledgaming.com
i didn't mind the dreamcast controller... it was similar to the original xbox "duke" controller... it was just a little too large, but it was simple... you needed three hands to properly grip the n64 velociraptor foot shaped controller

XvBigPapavX

XG CONTRIBUTER
Feb 13, 2007
Where Uncle Sam says....
i never tried to V boy

But yea the N64 had a bad idea with that controller, however i didn't think it was too bad the games i played never required anything involving a mutated third arm lol so i found it to be okay