Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

WHAT DO I PUT IN MY BIO

savedbygrace81

Forum Nub
Jul 13, 2011
saint cloud, mn
When creating a bio it represents a piece of who you are as well a your clan. We want to be respectful but at the same time we want people to know what's up. So if you have a bio you feel represents you and or your clan in a way that you think is cool and want people to see and comment on please post it and see what other people have to say. Remember to post respectful bios. Nothing with racial or any other type of degrading comments please. I personally like to write raps and have one as my bio. I will post one of mine soon. Good luck, have fun playing, and happy writing.

savedbygrace81

Forum Nub
Jul 13, 2011
saint cloud, mn
So I put this post up awhile ago and haven't posted a rap yet. So here it is. This one is currently on my bio.

I'm XGC you can't stop me the rest of my clan is 50,000 deep. You best be awake and runnin on your feet cause if your not your soul is mine to keep. I'm a pretty nice guy and I have a lot of fun but that doesn't mean I'm gonna play nice with my guns. So spread them cheeks I'm bout bout to butter yo buns. XGC. Keep it real and keep it fun.

KoG Jehuty

Carpel Tunnel
Dec 6, 2010
Deland, Florida
www.youtube.com
We should have an XG Bio art. look up some bio art online, they have so many clans that have a bio art and so far I have not seen one for us, we should get a big XG on the bio and underneath, 50,000 members strong. Wish I knew how to do bio art, I might make a request to a girl I know that does bio art.