Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

THIS SUMMERS BLOCK BUSTERS

Oldmannoimnot

Forum Noob
Jun 16, 2009
Sterling, Ill.
Well boys and girls I have 2 shows you have to see.

Star Trek- So far for me it is the best of the movies I have seen. If you have followed the early series and wondered about how the super 7 on the bridge got together its in there. If you wondered who Uhura got jiggie with ( it'll surprise you), its in that film. Lots of background on James Tiberious Kirk as a boy and his conflict with upper management you most diff got to see this film it'll make yer day.

Harry Potter- I hate leaving the theater every time I see one of these films but the dvd will be out later, my popcorn never tastes as good though. If you followed this series, well.... the kids are growing up, all hell is breaking loose, and the actress that plays Maganagal is still the perfect match for a good witch char. beyond that I dont wish to give up more. Just suffice it to say you will not be disappointed.

SYN BLACK XS

XG CONTRIBUTER
May 31, 2009
Seattle
Im with bosox, Im dyin to see Inglorious bastards. Probably the only upcoming movie I'm looking forward to. Transformers 2 and StarTrek are on my list tho

JayStyles11

Forum Member
Mar 22, 2007
Edinburg, TX
Just saw District 9 and it blew me away I tried my best to keep away from reviews and trailers as much as I could (besides the first teaser) and I'm so glad I did I didn't half of what happened coming

SiC TwiSted

Forum Star
Aug 24, 2009
Wisconsin
i know, i hadn't seen anything on district 9 and then i saw it, and it was just pure greatness, i was so sad when he had to shoot that prawn when he didn't want to

ColSanders942

Forum Nerd
Aug 19, 2009
Bakersfield, CA
www.facebook.com
Soonerbomb...District 9 is about an alien race that crash-landed in South Africa, and we 'took care' of them and put them in slums. District 9 is about what happens when people try to evict the aliens.

Everyone else...Not only were my movie tickets $6, but it's a brand new movie theater with reclining leather seats!

SYN soonerbomb

Forum Veteran
Aug 15, 2009
Arkansas
Your garbage Sanders, get out of here with your leather seats rofl rofl rofl...hahahah must be nice. our theater here has been around longer than me and I think they still have the original seats and only show 3 movies at a time and only twice a night!!! No midnight screenings ever!