Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

COMPLETED: SYN SERENITY BANNER REQUEST

SFP MUSE SD

Banned
Sep 13, 2016
California
1. Type of Banner
Clan Banner
2. Name and additional text
SYN Serenity. "Serenity is not freedom from the storm, but peace amid the storm."
3. Theme of Banner
Something gentle (like a flower) with chaos (like war) or gore (blood? IDK) around it. I'm honestly horrible with creativity,
so the designer has free reign!
4. Color Scheme
Light blue(s) and black

KoG Lithium

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jan 27, 2013
Michigan
1. Type of Banner
Clan Banner
2. Name and additional text
SYN Serenity. "Serenity is not freedom from the storm, but peace amid the storm."
3. Theme of Banner
Something gentle (like a flower) with chaos (like war) or gore (blood? IDK) around it. I'm honestly horrible with creativity,
so the designer has free reign!
4. Color Scheme
Light blue(s) and black

I'll take this. Please be patient :)

KoG Lithium

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jan 27, 2013
Michigan
Is it posted in the Banner Request area? I'm not seeing it there.

No I had PM'd her the banner because it wasn't exactly what she asked for and I guess there was a miscommunication and she thought someone else was also making her a banner so she was waiting for it but messaged me the other day and said it was a mistake and that she'll use mine, asked how to post it and I helped her out with that. Do I still have to post it in the banner pick up?

iCharleyyyy

XG CONTRIBUTER
Mar 29, 2015
Texas
www.mixer.com
No I had PM'd her the banner because it wasn't exactly what she asked for and I guess there was a miscommunication and she thought someone else was also making her a banner so she was waiting for it but messaged me the other day and said it was a mistake and that she'll use mine, asked how to post it and I helped her out with that. Do I still have to post it in the banner pick up?

Yes please, helps keep track of the requests. Thanks, pretty lady!