Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

COMPLETED: SYN KARMA XD

XGC Karma XC

INACTIVE LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
Color Of The Month
Jan 21, 2014
McDonough, Georgia
1. Type of Banner
Division Leader Banner

2. Name and additional text
SYN Karma XD - Not required, but if it does not look trashy, "The engine is the heart of an airplane, but the pilot is the soul." If this is added, a "fancy" text would be great. (Honestly, just use your discretion if it should be there or not, you guys are awesome)

3. Theme of Banner
Airplanes! (haha) Preferably an airplane, along with some type of background. In the air would be nice, but once again, whatever your magic can do.

4. Color Scheme
I have always preferred a black and white banner. However, I think it could be gorgeous colored in a sunset setting. Something that looks real, and definitely not animated.

In this request, honestly, just do something that you feel would look great.
There is no rush for this to be accomplished, take your time!

Last edited:

SFP Touch

Carpel Tunnel
Dec 30, 2012
Lewisville,TX
1. Type of Banner
Division Leader Banner

2. Name and additional text
SYN Karma XD - Not required, but if it does not look trashy, "The engine is the heart of an airplane, but the pilot is the soul." If this is added, a "fancy" text would be great. (Honestly, just use your discretion if it should be there or not, you guys are awesome)

3. Theme of Banner
Airplanes! (haha) Preferably an airplane, along with some type of background. In the air would be nice, but once again, whatever your magic can do.

4. Color Scheme
I have always preferred a black and white banner. However, I think it could be gorgeous colored in a sunset setting. Something that looks real, and definitely not animated.

In this request, honestly, just do something that you feel would look great.
There is no rush for this to be accomplished, take your time!

Ill take this one. Ill work with the "fancy" text lol.