Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

COMPLETED: SYN EMPIRE

Status
Not open for further replies.

SYN RETRO XD

DIVISION LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
SYN LOST EMPIRE
Jul 27, 2011
Houston
1. Type of Banner: Clan Banner
2. Name and additional text: SYN Empire (I would like the clan name to have some kind of animation. Honestly, just use your discretion you guys are awesome!)
)
3. Theme of Banner: Rainbow Six Siege http://www.thesiegegames.ubi.com/uploads/md-news-14356338784255.jpg

4. Color Scheme: Use your discretion I put my trust in you u guys & maybe some kind of affects in the background if it doesn't ruin the banner please!:)

Last edited:

XGC Radioactive

XG CONTRIBUTER
Mar 24, 2011
Texas
1. Type of Banner: Clan Banner
2. Name and additional text: SYN Empire (I would like the clan name to have some kind of animation. Honestly, just use your discretion you guys are awesome!)
)
3. Theme of Banner: Rainbow Six Siege http://www.thesiegegames.ubi.com/uploads/md-news-14356338784255.jpg

4. Color Scheme: Use your discretion I put my trust in you u guys & maybe some kind of affects in the background if it doesn't ruin the banner please!:)

We cannot fill requests for animations in the public forum. If animation is required, you may delete this request, and post it into a designer's personal forums. Please keep in mind, animation severely hurts the image quality, and the banner may not turn out as crisp as it would have.

You have 7 days from now to respond with your decision. After 7 days, this request will be denied as incomplete. Please post here if you'd like us to proceed with out animation, or if you'd like to move it to a personal designer. You may wish to check with the designers if they are willing to do animation prior to requesting it.

Thank you!

SYN RETRO XD

DIVISION LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
SYN LOST EMPIRE
Jul 27, 2011
Houston
I would like to proceed without animations. To replace animations would a glowing effect suffice like the banners I have in my Sig?

XGC Radioactive

XG CONTRIBUTER
Mar 24, 2011
Texas
I would like to proceed without animations. To replace animations would a glowing effect suffice like the banners I have in my Sig?

that is animation, good sir.

however, glowing text is much, much easier to accomplish, and you would probably have much higher success in asking that of the designer.

XGC Radioactive

XG CONTRIBUTER
Mar 24, 2011
Texas
1. Type of banner: Clan banner
2. Name and additional text: Syn empire (i would like the clan name to have some kind of animation. Honestly, just use your discretion you guys are awesome!)
)
3. Theme of banner: Rainbow six siege http://www.thesiegegames.ubi.com/uploads/md-news-14356338784255.jpg

4. Color scheme: Use your discretion i put my trust in you u guys & maybe some kind of affects in the background if it doesn't ruin the banner please!:)

this is complete

Status
Not open for further replies.