Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

SIGNATURES

XGC Mischief

Forum Noob
Feb 24, 2007
Austin, Tx
Hey GhostRider, I finally got around to your sig... so here it is! I hope you like it! Took me a bit of time to finish.

ghostrider.jpg

Also included an Avatar

ghostriderav.jpg

And FirstLady.... give me a couple days and ill get you one out aswell...

Last edited:

XGC TOMMYGUN XC

COMMUNITY LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
XGC ITALIANS ARMY
Dec 12, 2006
Hesperia, Ca
hey mischief, I know your busy with everyone elses sig but when you get a chance can you make me one....no rush. XGC EXILE XL made me one but his computer crashed before he could send it to me.something with a tommy gun in it maybe with al capone or something.I would be forever in your debt. thanx.

XGC TommyGunz

XGC Perdition

Forum Nerd
Dec 11, 2006
Wisconsin
At the risk of sounding very similar to everybody else... whenever you get a chance if you could make me one that would be amazing... i know how much time they take so please dont feel rushed, if you ever get bored and have some spare time it would be awesome. I would hope to have some sort of devil/demon thing in it (the name comes from the fact that the Devil is called The Prince of Perdition) also a quote something to the effect of "utter loss or destruction of the soul" basically something to describe the definition of perdition would be awesome...

like i said man, dont feel obligated to do it at all, but if you ever get the time...

thanks,
~Perdition

k4oz

Forum Member
Jan 21, 2007
Florida
can you make me this sig?

can you make me a sig with like 3-5 Spartans walking toward us(3-d) holding shotgun and snipes or anything that you can get. with a wraith bullet in the background(the comet thingy) with it raining. im very specific and it may be hard. also with the text saying
K4oz
SYN Chaos
Captain.

Can anyone make that sig for me? THank you so much if you can.