Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

COMPLETED: SIGNATURE REQUEST

RK Hibbsy

Carpel Tunnel
Apr 2, 2013
Colorado Springs, CO
XGC The Hibbs
Clan: XGC Roughnecks
Squad: Omerta

Anything goes as long as it's not girly or childish lol, I've seen the shenanigans that come along with this because now my wife has a My Little Pony sig, but I really don't care, open to anything.

Big Supernatural and Walking Dead fan
Ninja Turtles, Anchorman, Paintball, Waynes World, Batman, etc.

As far as color goes, I'm down for a black, neon green and red mix. Blues, Different shades of black whites and greys
LOL please! No pink!

TheRealMrNUGGET

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jun 4, 2014
New England, US
my_little_castiel_by_uppun-d5esx6a.jpg

im think of using this though lol

TheRealMrNUGGET

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jun 4, 2014
New England, US
XGC The Hibbs
Clan: XGC Roughnecks
Squad: Omerta

Anything goes as long as it's not girly or childish lol, I've seen the shenanigans that come along with this because now my wife has a My Little Pony sig, but I really don't care, open to anything.

Big Supernatural and Walking Dead fan
Ninja Turtles, Anchorman, Paintball, Waynes World, Batman, etc.

As far as color goes, I'm down for a black, neon green and red mix. Blues, Different shades of black whites and greys
LOL please! No pink!

just wanted to give you an update. i had to send my laptop out to get fixed, and its going to take a week or more. dont worry though, there are plenty of options for you!

1) i do have photoshop on my ipad! i can make it on my ipad, but photoshop mobile has less functions, so it may be better to wait.
or
2) another graphic designer could take this over if you want.

im sorry for the inconvenience and hope the problem gets resolved soon

SYN STANG

Carpel Tunnel
Apr 7, 2012
Cincinnati, Ohio
you dont need to upload anything. Go to Settings > Edit Signature > paste the html code provided in the pickup thread into the paragraph sized text box(labled Edit Signature) do not use the signature picture options. No need to save it to your computer and upload, the designer already uploaded image to the internet.