Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

READMIT TO XG?

SYN Siren

Forum Junkie
Mar 25, 2010
Andover, New Jersey
www.facebook.com
I was in XG back in the summer & took a break due to school grades. I was in KoG New Dynasty as a Captain in the name of KoG Miss Secret. I would like to come back into XG if you would let me :)

My current GT is SceneOmnicide.

Please let me know asap :)

FaceUp

XG CONTRIBUTER
Apr 30, 2007
Phoenix, AZ
I was in XG back in the summer & took a break due to school grades. I was in KoG New Dynasty as a Captain in the name of KoG Miss Secret. I would like to come back into XG if you would let me :)

My current GT is SceneOmnicide.

Please let me know asap :)

Since you did just go inactive, you just need to get with a KoG Section Leader or Division Leader to get placed back in a KoG clan.

SYN Siren

Forum Junkie
Mar 25, 2010
Andover, New Jersey
www.facebook.com
If you play reach/blackops, hit up spinz... he might be able to help you find a home w/dark army.

Yeah i used to be in New Dynasty but to the way it looks everything went poop..
so I have no friends ):
I have reach & getting black ops soon.
you can add me if you like :)

I may try to switch to SYN since thats more of my playing style but well see what happens, I need more new friends thats a for sure :)

KoG for4ks

XG CONTRIBUTER
Oct 14, 2008
I'm not near my box atm, and wont be for a few hrs. If you happen to decide to stick w/kog, then I can definitely help put in contact with spinz. If not, welcome back to the "family" in any case.

SYN Siren

Forum Junkie
Mar 25, 2010
Andover, New Jersey
www.facebook.com
I'm not near my box atm, and wont be for a few hrs. If you happen to decide to stick w/kog, then I can definitely help put in contact with spinz. If not, welcome back to the "family" in any case.

Yeah I messaged Spinz earlier, no reply yet but I remember that hes a busy guy. I just need to find people I can play with & then i'll pick my place :)
ill add you on xbl right now

KoG TAZZ 728

Forum Junkie
Nov 14, 2010
Plymouth P.a
Hey if you do want to become active again and everything alright with spinz you can add me on XBL or i can add you ill introduce you to half the members you can game with them and myself if you'd like Basic run over every squad does clan compete the clan as a whole has a gamebattles team we compete alot now we have about 5 game nights a week please dont ask why lol we get bored quick were also a new clan we just split off KoG Oblivion on April 17th =D let me know

SYN Siren

Forum Junkie
Mar 25, 2010
Andover, New Jersey
www.facebook.com
Hey if you do want to become active again and everything alright with spinz you can add me on XBL or i can add you ill introduce you to half the members you can game with them and myself if you'd like Basic run over every squad does clan compete the clan as a whole has a gamebattles team we compete alot now we have about 5 game nights a week please dont ask why lol we get bored quick were also a new clan we just split off KoG Oblivion on April 17th =D let me know

sure ill play!
I talked to Spinz last night & he said 60% of KoG is Halo & I dont play halo that much anymore :p
mostly a Black Ops & GoW Girl.
But sure introduce me to you people o.o
im still trying to figure out where I want to go :p