Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

PROMOTION?

XGC Phntm XD

DIVISION LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
XGC WOLF PACK XK
XGC PHOENIX
XGC CERBERUS
XGC DEATH REAPERS
Apr 15, 2007
Miami, Florida
That's why these posts are great phantom.
I mean don't misunderstand, I have seen others in similar situations where they rightfully should be moved up, however, the GENERAL discussion area where EVERYONE can view this is probably the last place you want to put this. It should go in his clan forums where the leaders can actually take a look.

Silvyy

Carpel Tunnel
Feb 13, 2008
Salem, Mass
I will try to be informational.

XGC Honor Code
XGC Rank Structure

The Rank Structure and Honor Code hold XG together; So it is important to fully understand the concepts of both. Im not saying word for word because thats asking WAY to much from anybody, but what the two represent and how you should hold yourself as a member.

Show that you want to move up in the structure by being active both on the box and forums, and display yourself as a respect gamer.

But remember rank is more than a title, it is the responsibility to further yourself and the people around you. Rank does not give you more rights in the community than others, but gives you the opportunity to help and guide others towards a successful and happy stay in the community.

As for your responsibilities as a Private in XG. (Copied from the XG Rank Structure as of 2/18/11)
Private’s Responsibilities:
Register at www.XILEDGAMING.com. This must be done in a timely manner or his/her position in the squad will be terminated.
Learn, understand, and follow the Honor Code.
Learn, understand, and follow the rank structure and chain of command.
Participate in clan and squad activities as well as game with their squad.
Attend clan and squad meetings.

XGC Phntm XD

DIVISION LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
XGC WOLF PACK XK
XGC PHOENIX
XGC CERBERUS
XGC DEATH REAPERS
Apr 15, 2007
Miami, Florida
and a true leader finally shows what a true leader should do in a situation like this unlike other people:rolleyes:
Really? A true leader? A true leader would say please don't post things like this on forums where they do not belong, nothing comes from this thread other than drama (kind of like what you are trying to start). If he has questions on why he isn't getting promoted, he should go to his Captain or General, not thousands of people on the forums. Ask any other leader of above me what they would do and they would give you the same answer. Enjoy your ban. End of discussion.

KoG TAZZ 728

Forum Junkie
Nov 14, 2010
Plymouth P.a
phantom is correct it has nothing to do with the community nor the forms it will start drama theres a Rank structure for a reason follow the Chain of command someone threw the ranks will be more then happy to help you but making it know this way just isnt the best look not only for you but for your clan