Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

COMPLETED: NEW SECTION LEADER FORUM BANNER

XGC HYLANDER XC

COMMUNITY LEADER
XG CONTRIBUTER
X-TEAM
Mar 27, 2006
somewhere on the internet
I thought I would reach out to our resident designers to see if any of you would like to create a forum banner for my leaders forum area.

Go to the Xiled Gaming Leaders Forums and click on XGC Section Leaders.

In the end it can be just about anything you want to come up with that is relevent to of course, - Highlander and things associated with that.

If you are younger and don't have a clue what Highlander is about I suggest you google search it.

As for colors, I prefer deeper darker purple, green with a metallic finish. I am also known for liking neon pink or green.

Along with the Highlander theme feel free to incorporate one other thing - BANHAMMER.
Use your imagination.

If no one is up for the challenge no worries. Just say so and I will look to some friends outside the community to get something created.
Thanks.

TheRealMrNUGGET

XG CONTRIBUTER
Jun 4, 2014
New England, US
I thought I would reach out to our resident designers to see if any of you would like to create a forum banner for my leaders forum area.

Go to the Xiled Gaming Leaders Forums and click on XGC Section Leaders.

In the end it can be just about anything you want to come up with that is relevent to of course, - Highlander and things associated with that.

If you are younger and don't have a clue what Highlander is about I suggest you google search it.

As for colors, I prefer deeper darker purple, green with a metallic finish. I am also known for liking neon pink or green.

Along with the Highlander theme feel free to incorporate one other thing - BANHAMMER.
Use your imagination.

If no one is up for the challenge no worries. Just say so and I will look to some friends outside the community to get something created.
Thanks.

always forget the quote