Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

NEW ASSASSIN'S CREED? WORTH THE PURCHASE?

ToXiC ShRo0mZ x

Forum Tourist
Oct 21, 2012
Give me your thoughts on the new Assassins Creed . what's it about? How's the story plot? Just give a few thoughts below ,

sincerely,
[XGIA] ToXiC ShRo0mZ x​

Inked Ivy

Carpel Tunnel
Oct 7, 2009
Auckland, Aotearoa
I would also be interested to get an opinion from fellow members. Many seem to have the same taste in games and aren't bribed by deals with developers when giving their opinions [big name reviewers I'm looking at you >:l ]

So yeah.. opinions would be nice.

KoG Jehuty

Carpel Tunnel
Dec 6, 2010
Deland, Florida
www.youtube.com
If your a fan of the AC series then its worth getting. If your new to the AC series then don't bother. I watched the gameplay and I personally was not that impressed with it, but I am very picky, I won't buy a game unless I am interested in the story or the multiplayer mechanics are brilliant. AC has lacked good multiplayer since brotherhood and it still hasn't changed that much.

Dark Gaul

Forum Star
Nov 20, 2012
Wales, UK
The Story was rather enjoyable and in my opinion in keeping with the traditions of the series, though initially it is slow to start like it's predecessors. The MP on the other is vastly improved compared to previous version but for me still not worth the effort.

Afghanshocker3b

Forum Member
Nov 20, 2012
Ky
If you've played any of the AC series, this one tops them all. In case you're not familiar with it this AC they completely tore down their game engine and started from scratch to make a new. The whole movement is sooo much better than the others and they've added a lot to environmental interaction. Great story line with a few twists you'll like if your an AC fan. Definitely a game in contention for Game of the Year.