Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

NETFLIX SERIES TO WATCH?

kenwoo360

Forum Rookie
Apr 11, 2013
Maryland
Hey guys and gals. I'm finishing up one of my shows on Netflix, Heroes. Yeah, it's kind of old, but I do really like it. But here I am again, trying to figure out which series I should watch next. So far I've watched Lost and Weeds and simply love having something to watch that I don't have to wait for the next episode. What are YOUR favorite series to watch on Netflix and why? I heard Breaking Bad is pretty good. Any suggestions?

kenwoo360

Forum Rookie
Apr 11, 2013
Maryland
yeah, Walking Dead is awesome, but I've watched seasons 1-3 already lol. Workaholics is funny as I've watched a few episodes.

Anyone have any drama/suspense series?

XGC SouthrnHuss

Get A Life!
Mar 21, 2013
Alma, Ga
Walking Dead, Vampire Dairies, Flashpoint, The Glades, Saving Grave, Hatfield&Mccoys(think thats a movie though), Fringe,Supernatural, Breaking Bad, Breakout Kings........lmao theres alot more that were good we cant get cable and sat. sucks in our neck of the woods so all we have is Netflix :D

kitty tutu

Get A Life!
Jan 28, 2013
California
I love Fringe because there are just so many cool things that they incorporate. Definitely pushes people to really think about things.
(And of course the walking dead, vampire diaries).... the secret circle. :D

MidnightWolfxx3

Forum Member
Mar 22, 2013
United States
If you like anime SGT Frog, D. Gray Man, or Ouran Highschool Host Club are all really good ones. They're great if you want something comical. On a more serious note I'm currently watching a show called Jericho (not an anime), its pretty good. Its about this guy who returns home for a death in the family. He goes to leave and a nuke goes off in the neighboring city. He then has to help everyone during the midsts of this nuclear disaster.

kenwoo360

Forum Rookie
Apr 11, 2013
Maryland
Wow so if I start watching Breaking Bad/Fringe I should definitely have ample time to decide my next series before those two are even close to over. As soon as I'm done with Heroes, I'll check out some Fringe (I've seen a couple episodes of Breaking Bad) and see if I like it. Thanks for everyone's input so far!!

Keep 'em comin'!

XGC Daystar

Forum Star
Aug 11, 2012
snarksalot.blogspot.com
Doctor Who - Amazing sci-fi/comedy. Aliens. Epic battles. Saucy romance. Very British.

Archer - Misogynist super spy. Alcohol. Babes. Raunchy humor.

Warehouse 13 - Modern day treasure hunting for mystical artifacts.

How It's Made - Non-fiction show on how various foodstuffs and items are manufactured.

Eureka - Average man becomes Sheriff for a town of super-human intellects and has to protect them from themselves.

Those are my top five shows on Netflix so far!

SkullBoyCarlos

Forum Veteran
Apr 12, 2013
Miami, FL
Breaking Bad- definitely a must watch series. literally my favorite show.
American Horror Story- scary good (only have to watch the 1st season since each season is a new cast/plot, 2nd season is passable)
How I Met Your Mother- will make you laugh your a** off

Futurama- amazing cartoon

Full Metal Alchemist Brotherhood- if you had to watch 1 anime and 1 anime only this is your choice.
Afro Samurai- if u liked kill bill then you'll love this anime(6 episodes and a movie so its pretty short)

Foxywidower

Forum Addict
Apr 22, 2013
Oregon Coast
Hey guys and gals. I'm finishing up one of my shows on Netflix, Heroes. Yeah, it's kind of old, but I do really like it. But here I am again, trying to figure out which series I should watch next. So far I've watched Lost and Weeds and simply love having something to watch that I don't have to wait for the next episode. What are YOUR favorite series to watch on Netflix and why? I heard Breaking Bad is pretty good. Any suggestions?

I've watched most of the shows ppl already listed...just finished up Revenge... loved it. Netflix has the first 2 seasons, and HULU (free site) has Season 3 (which is now airing on tv)