Welcome to Xiled Gaming
Wanting to join the rest of our members? Feel free to sign up today.

MW2 VS B.O.

XGC Felon

Forum Noob
Feb 8, 2011
north carolina
please tell me someone agrees with me that treyarch did a horrible job with the graphics engine in blackops. they have a lot of pros that MW2 doesnt. but just wait til mw3 comes out. theres been times someone tries to shoot through a gap in a railing....and failed. like hitting a cement wall. there are so many faults when it comes to the graphics part of this game. Infinity ward is one of the top best graphics artists of our time. and their games get better and better. everyone remembers cod4. how real it seemed. then mw2. dont hold your breath for mw3 though. cuz i did for blackops and was shortly disappointed. im sure most. if not all agree with this. XD

MeltDown XK

KoG Astounded

Forum Veteran
Dec 30, 2010
iowa
i think black ops is sometimes fun to play but most the time iits a no fun game same with mw2 my favorite call of duty was cod 4 and always will b

OsloNights

Forum Veteran
Jun 13, 2009
New Jersey
I enjoy BlackOps, but I understand what you are saying. MW2 is by far a huge leap forward to realism, fast, and just over all fun to play. Looking forward to MW3. Either way I do enjoy all their games, but at times with the "lag" can **** anyone off. lol Always avoid games where there are just laggy players because they are out there.

G

I just enjoy the time playing the game, I never really get too bogged down by graphics engine issues and such.

night ninja

Get A Life!
Jan 30, 2011
to me black ops is designed way better than mw2. i tried to play mw2 again but the whole game sucked. the graphics were terrible. cod 4 has better graphics

SYN FyReSToRM

Forum Star
Feb 19, 2011
Does it matter? They're both just $60 map packs to CoD4. Want a good FPS? Pick up a Playstation 3 and get Killzone 3. Now, that's an investment that's actually worth it instead of buying the same game every year. Just my two cents.

SYN FRANKDATANK

Forum Addict
Jun 25, 2010
dayton, ohio
mw2 is wayyyyyy more realistic and whack ops is like playing a cartoon people that like it are the impulse buyers there attracted to the pretty colors so they like it but when it comes to realism mw2 is where its at.

luckydan77

Forum Junkie
Mar 6, 2011
Florida
I actually think they did a good job not great with capturing the time line and detail. They could have done MUCH better with all the new tech that's out.

MR FUUM FUUM

Carpel Tunnel
Feb 28, 2011
i like mw2 better then b.o cuz the snipers were so better and the perk one man army perk is so sweet to use omg i wish they had that on b.o so much

Colonel Giff

Forum Nub
Mar 28, 2011
Nailing your mama
I think both have major flaws. I can't consider either one to be that realistic, honestly. I do prefer MW2, but with so many hackers it gets really crappy sometimes. My major complaint with black ops is that all the guns look like little freakin toys. They don't sound good, they look like absolute crap, and the gameplay is so laggy. Ive seen so many kills from my and enemy perspective, where the gun was aimed way behind the person and still got a kill. Im hoping MW3 can somehow take all the pros of MW2 and Black Ops and somehow finally make a great game.